Am I the only CEan from Bangalore?

Hi All,

Those who all are currently in Bangalore and interested in following

#-Link-Snipped-#

Please reply back.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan - AnkitVirmani, CEan - Docel [Check him in CE Labs!, founder of Bangalore Robotics] are the ones I know in Bangalore. In fact, Bangalore is one of the top 5 CE-visiting cities from India ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    that was a nice way to make your presence felt!!...hey how many Ceams are there in Mumbai
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Sir,

The_Big_K
    CEan - AnkitVirmani, CEan - Docel [Check him in CE Labs!, founder of Bangalore Robotics] are the ones I know in Bangalore. In fact, Bangalore is one of the top 5 CE-visiting cities from India ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks for the information.I will get in touch with them.I need some time to understand how in actual a clock is made.I am bit busy with my office work also.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey close to Blore.i am from mys.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    friendster7
    hey close to Blore.i am from mys.
    Hi friendster,

Glad to know.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Anyway, if there is a meet planned for Bangalore, we all will be there ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    biggie n mayur, u shuid be nuetral guys delhi is also going strong!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well well ! I want to know if its possible to create a high energy laser at home for under say $100 ๐Ÿ˜’ . If yes, how?
CEans, I've been thinking of making a list of all time, most popular engineering books related to general engineering. Add your entries
Can someone give me a code that works as follows: Input : A word containing at max 10 letters.eg: "team" Output: The program should print the different words that can...
wat kind of the authentictaion does the My Sql server provides to the users
Hi Everybody, This is Ruhi Jain from HCLTECH(Gurgaon). I always wanted to join a forum/site that make me proud of my Engineering. Something that's crazy n exclusively for Engineers. It...