Alternatives to Proteus software

Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
Thank u.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    santhos
    Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
    Thank u.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    MCU 8051 IDE, I was(& still am) using it.
    Link : #-Link-Snipped-#

BTW, I am keen to know which distro are you using ?
  • santhos
    santhos
    Hi ,thaks 4 ye response quickly, and I am using ubuntu
  • oprime
    oprime
    If you want to use Proteus, install Windows XP or Windows 7 using Virtual Box. You can enjoy the best of both worlds then.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I ruined my mobile by dropping it Well the problem is that the push switch on top of the mobile is broken and needs replacement I am not sure...
Well check this stats from Google I was amazed to find the temperature of my city go below for the first time in History of the world PS: What could...
Aniket Damania, a class XI dropout, who failed his science exam claims to have invented Genius, a generator that produces power without consuming any fuel. Such a device has to...
HTML5 version of youtube, has been implemented recently few months ago. It's an example to the world that fully-fledged implementation of HTML5 can undoubtedly replace Adobe's Flash. Infact, I have...
Since the release of Raspberry Pi; there are many Credit-card sized PC has been launched by different manufacturers with different configurations, all of 'em outperforming eachother in processing power. Seems...