sniper
sniper
Electrical
08 Jul 2007

Alternate of GSM modem

hi folks ,
i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i wanted to send a sms using the gsm modem but the constraint is tht i m not aware of using GSM modem plus its expensive, can i use a simens mobile instead of it ? if yes then how ? i guess some At command works wid it i really dunt know how to use this command neither know how it woks :\
please reply
11 years ago
This link might be useful to you - https://www.developershome.com/sms/howToSendSMSFromPC.asp

(Guess, I'm not the right person to help here [​IMG] )

-The Big K-
sniper

sniper

Electrical
11 years ago
Thank You Big K .. I have done with it but i have more things to discuss 😀
thin_master

thin_master

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Only a few mobiles support AT commands that you will need to send SMS. Some of the older mobiles have serial access to the GSM modem inside. But newer mobiles restrict access.

You may use the DUN profile in most of the bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Send SMS.
thin_master

thin_master

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Only a few mobiles support AT commands that you will need to send SMS. Some of the older mobiles have serial access to the GSM modem inside. But newer mobiles restrict access.

You may use the DUN profile in most of the bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Send SMS.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.