Alo alo

Hey guys, doing the introduction thing. ๐Ÿ˜I'm a bioengineering grad student in Colorado, hoping to get a little assistance with a few esoteric side projects I've been working on, and dish out any expertise I may be able to provide. Currently doing my thesis on what is essentially an improved (upon what we have now) portable hydrogen and oxygen sensing Clarke electrode system, for hydrogen-producing algae research. How y'all doin?

Edit: Found the template, weee!

Name: Devin

*Engineering Trade: Biomedical Engineering

*Occupation
: Grad student baby!

Work Experience
: Internships and various other projects

*Hobbies & Interests
: Being a nerd. Ya know, nerdish stuff.

*Aim in life
: Live fast, die young, and make a good looking corpse. Evil Knievel?

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I'm looking for some assistance with some side projects I'm working on. Like frickin' lasers on sharks' heads.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Devin. We have a section for your trade where you will find other colleagues and will be able to discuss with them. And then there is Gohm aka John Netzel who was doing biomedical engineering but in the end became a mechanical engineer. He has both experience and knowledge and will be more than happy to share both with you.
    Hope to see you as an active member. Looking forward to your posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jeanius
    *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I'm looking for some assistance with some side projects I'm working on. Like frickin' lasers on sharks' heads.

Lasers on shark's head - I like the sound of it !

I bet its going to be more interesting that the sound of it ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE ! Help us spread the word in Colorado!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Jeanius! I'm a big fan of algae and the many potentials, especially biofuel. pond scum rules, laugh!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

overseas education 2008 England Master of Business Administration University ranking!
Hello everybody there........ today i have joined it........... its a terrific site where we can interact in a much better way i think. feeling very good about it... hav a...
CEans, We're extremely proud to have Team Innova Materials on CE. Four young engineers from University of Pennsylvania are changing the world! They want to deal with the water problems...
Friends, I saw "The Happening" today and was disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ . Probably I expected too much from Manjo Night Shyamalan. ๐Ÿ˜€ The story moves fast and the actors have done...
"Basic of parallel port video " must watch for enthusiast lcdinterfacing - Parallel Port