Almost Everything On Voip

VOIP.zip

#-Link-Snipped-#

Size: 10120 KB

Replies

• vikesh kumar
    vikesh kumar
    sir plz mail all that document COdes and all about at my mail #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vikesh kumar
    vikesh kumar
    plz sir its very important for me becauase its my last year project......................then mail me all the document and codes in java of voip
  • vikesh kumar
    vikesh kumar
    plz sir its very important for me becauase its my last year project......................then mail me all the document and codes in java of voip

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronics_Dictionary.rar RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Size: 5142 KB
VHDL Tutorial by Jan Van der Spiegel University of Pennsylvania Department of Electrical and Systems Engineering RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Size: 75 KB
if possible create a request thread for CE so ppl can ask for some eboks or any materials thy req and any help thy req,, it will bhelpfull for ce...
hi, i am shubhi, pursuing computer science engineering. highlights: -managed to enter this stream without ever wanting to be an engineer, but started loving my work eventually. -strange but true-'...
im trying to do this project How to Transmit Audio With a Laser Pen - wikiHow but im unsure of the transformer to use. i went to the store n...