Alma Mater - Varun Agrawal - Anu Aunty Video

I was just going through my FB feed when a message popped up with a link. Someone insisted me to watch the video. (A must watch for those who know Varun Agrawal-Alma Mater)
Yeah, I did like the video.
Sharing the same link here. The video is going viral, I guess.
Do share your thoughts.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Updated the title. It's funny; but I think Varun needs to work more on his company than making funny video. IMHO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

kaustubh katdare,, good evening sir could you please help in basics of engineering as i completed my B.tech in INSTRUMENTATION stream 2008 with 55%. now after 6 years i have...
HP already, has a fair number of affordable Windows tablets like HP Stream 8, Stream 7 and with Pro Tablet 408, HP wants to offer more to its users. The...
Samsung surely loves its curves. Post the launch of several curved products over the period of last few years, Samsung has now announced the new Ativ One 7 curved. With...
Airless tyres or Non-pneumatic tyres is introduced with a replacement of poly- composite materials in place of air in a definite structure. The construction and material study of these tyres...
3D printing may not be the best way to make large scale tissue engineered products because of the differences in the kind of cells needed. Multilayer electronics circuitry building technique...