all terrain car

what are the basic differences between an all terrain car and an ordinary car in terms of
steering
braking system
suspension

if possible please forward me a link or an e-book on the tecnical details of an all yerrain car.........😁

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You can google for the link yourself. As far as e-book is concerned, we do not promote piracy.

The suspension and steering is made stronger for an ATV.
    The first difference that you would notice is that the chassis of an ordinary car is built on the lines of Space Frame
    While the ATV has a roll cage like structure called pipe/tubular frame.
  • gohm
    gohm
    E-books that you purchase to download are ok.

Some differences:

greater steering lock

much stronger suspension, with much greater travel

high tech individually controlled brakes

larger tires with off road tread and low air pressure

high torque engine with 2/4wd powertrain with lsd- limited slip differentials and low gearing

strong chassis
  • hinduja.prasad
    hinduja.prasad
    thanks for the reply...........can u pls forward me any links that have any substantial info. on this.......i am a 1st year ece student and i am a part of the baja all terrain car project in my coll so kindly help me .............i am a new bee...........
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You are in which college?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, So again I am stuck with my filament winding machine. Since the budget for the project is so small, I have to come by using components which the...
i am working with 8051 microcontroller.........the relay is connected with 5vdc motor and i am connecting relay at the port p0.0.i am using the following code to rotate the motor..........
Hey, i need help in understanding the function of each components in the circuit or how it works. https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7220/cctdiagram.jpg Any help here would be greatly appreciated.😀 thanks.
Well I am facing a kind of problem. I was trying to get some hosting plans for a domain name which I had registered some time ago. Now the person...
I am trying to write a program to initialize General purpose Input Output ports. The microcontroller I need to initialize the ports on - is a C8051F330 chip. https://www.keil.com/dd/docs/datashts/silabs/c8051f33x.pdf I...