All seems quiet on the water front

For a little more than the last two days there seems to be a lull in CE activities on the technical front. There is no Idol or interesting 'idle' programmes going to explain this.
Are CEans gathering momentum for a sprint?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, things have been a bit silent in the last two days. There are always days like this every year that make me think if everyone's left CE all at once. 😖 But today's already a different and I see most of our awesome people online already.

As far as the 'sprint'; we're already working in full swing on the next big thing to arrive on CE soon.

It's high time we've had a competition on CE. Can two-three of our CEans come forward and help us organize an online competition? Our hands are full and we don't want that to keep things from moving on CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😲 I feel something is wrong too. We need to bring back the energy. 🎉 Let us turn the screws together and make things work! ☕
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    count me in #-Link-Snipped-# competitions really boost the morale of the crowd

hope we have one every now and then
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# when is the first competition starting my pal
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ☕
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There may be too much on K's plate. It is but just that some of us come up with options, which can be looked at and something firmed up. Even then a lot of admin work will still be needed to get a competition up and going.
    So how about some idea generation?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I found out that there are few changes in the Google Algorithm and the way they list our site. I'm investigating the issue; but haven't made any discoveries so far.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Artificial devices are now being built with sensors to feed back to the central nervous system. This artificial finger integrates nanoscale electromechanical systems, sensory motor neuroscience, biotechnology, and robotics to...
Hello CEans! , In my free time,I am thinking of conducting seminars for schools. I have decided to conduct demo session first and then go for the different phases, if...
sir, actually what is the purpose of this cotter joint?? And where do we use that? Is their any daily appication we are using that??
World's Largest App Fest, as it is being called - Microsoft India is all set to kick off its mega app event on September 21-22, 2012 at the KTPO, Bangalore....
I am a student of Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology which is situated in Bangladesh. I have been looking for a social network for engineers for a long time....