All New Chevrolet Cruze Price in India Is Rs. 13.75 Lakh- General Motors Launch The Facelift Version

A revamped version of the Chevrolet Cruze is now launched by General Motors India has. The facelift version of the all new Chevrolet Cruze features additional safety equipment and a new look. The car is up in time for the festive season in India and can expect a huge response from the market. The new Cruze brings a new dual-port front grille with a ‘Gold Bowtie’ Chevrolet logo, a redesigned front and rear bumper and new dual bezel headlamps. The ride also offers newly designed alloy wheels and chrome bezels around the fog lamps. The company feels that it has accomplished a sportier and muscular look with the new Cruze. Powered by the 2.0-litre VCDi engine that makes 166PS and 380Nm of torque, the new Chevrolet Cruze features 6-speed automatic or manual gearbox.

The interiors of the sedan are adorned by black leather finishing, blue ambient lighting, steering-mounted cruise control and an auto-dimming inside rear view mirror. Also found amidst the plush interiors are a six-way power adjustable driver’s seat, dead pedal, premium speakers, power-operated windows with the express-up and down feature on the driver's window, Bluetooth music streaming and pinch guard protection. It also offers an advanced integrated centre stack with graphic infotainment display, radio and HVAC controls to add to the premium feel of the car.

chevrolet-cruze
Coming to the Chevrolet Cruze safety features - We have dual front airbags and two side airbags. The strong and rigid 'safety cage' has reinforced pillars with tubular bars and there's an anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic and Passive Entry Passive Start (PEPS) for anti-theft alarm and ignition. Also taken into consideration is the issue of pedestrian injury by bringing the pedestrian protection design of the hood and related hinge structures. With a child seat provision specifically designed in the rear seating area, the new Cruze offers protection for children at all times. A gas-charged McPherson strut type front suspension, U-shaped rear suspension with torsion beams and gas-charged shock absorber ensure a smooth and comfortable ride

Speaking at the launch event, Lowell Paddock, President and Managing Director of General Motors India said, “The Cruze has received an overwhelming response from consumers across India since its launch in 2009 and continues to be the largest-selling Chevrolet nameplate globally. With new stylish exteriors, modern comfort features and added safety, we expect the all new Cruze to continue exceeding expectations of car buyers and keep up the excitement in the festive season.” Coming to the pricing details, the new 2013 Chevrolet Cruze is offered at the following prices (ex-showroom, Mumbai) - Chevrolet Cruze LT (Manual Transmission) at Rs. 13.75 Lakh, Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (MT) at Rs. 15.25 Lakh and Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (Automatic Transmission) at Rs. 16.15 Lakh.

Let us know about your opinions on the all new 2013 Chevrolet Cruze in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Chevrolet Cruze ais amazing with a whooping 166hp power and the safety features looks great but pricing will decide the success of the car in Indian market.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. But this one is going to face a stiff competition from the rival Skoda Octavia.
    Skoda Octavia 2013 India Launch On 3rd October. Expected Price In India Rs 14-19 Lakhs
    That one is getting a lot of good reviews.
    In fact, Skoda Auto India has secured 1000+ bookings within 3 weeks of launch!

Pawel Szuflak, Director, Sales & Marketing, ŠKODA AUTO India says, “We are delighted with the wonderful response that the Octavia has got from the market. It further substantiates our belief in the product and the customer’s loyalty towards the brand. The overwhelming response has been encouraging and will push us to bring in more such products which allow consumers to express themselves.”
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. But this one is going to face a stiff competition from the rival Skoda Octavia.
    Skoda Octavia 2013 India Launch On 3rd October. Expected Price In India Rs 14-19 Lakhs
    That one is getting a lot of good reviews.
    In fact, Skoda Auto India has secured 1000+ bookings within 3 weeks of launch!

Pawel Szuflak, Director, Sales & Marketing, ŠKODA AUTO India says, “We are delighted with the wonderful response that the Octavia has got from the market. It further substantiates our belief in the product and the customer’s loyalty towards the brand. The overwhelming response has been encouraging and will push us to bring in more such products which allow consumers to express themselves.”
    yes but still the price seems huge considering its specifications.Only thing that enhance its features is its power output and torque production.Looks good but as you say skoda Will be a good competitor.
    What are the other cars (sedan) in the price range of 10-20 lakhs to be a good bet.
  • Vinodhini.V
    Vinodhini.V
    Chevrolet Looks great in its look and features 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax, the popular handset manufacturer in India, has launched a new phone that promises offer super-fast speed and seamless experience, according to the company. Called Micromax Canvas Turbo A250, the...
I recently bought a strange curved tool at an antique market. I googled a few disciplines that I thought this might have been used in: - medical - textile -...
hi CEans , I am here to throw a discussion on two wheeler side stand alerter.I had seen many of the people using side stand rather than main stand because...
Can any one explain me What is Genetic Algorithm and its Application ? ?
I want to align appindicators in the order as I like in Ubuntu. Anyone of you know it how ? Couldn't find way in gconf-editor. There must be someway. Anyone...