All Mathy: Angle Between Diagonals

What is the angle between diagonals of two adjacent faces of a cube starting from same vertex?

Post your answer with explanation.

Quick!

-The Big K-

Replies

• rick
    rick
    90 ?

Is it a right angle ? I just visualized. Tell me if its correct and then I will write the explanation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    post the explanation!

Hey Rick, do let us know how you arrived at the answer. The question is not really difficult.

Please do not post answers without explanation. ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    if the kids don't try, I'll answer this question. Just let me know when you all give up.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cummon fellaz, its not that difficult!

anyone wants to give it a shot?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    the answer is

I say 60 degrees!

Explanation -

1. The two diagonals will form two sides of the triangle.
    2. Third side will be the line joining two ends of these diagonals. So it will be the third diagonal.
    3. Triangle thus formed, will be an equilateral triangle.
    4. Therefore the angle included will be 60 degrees ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It was easy. We can have a thread similar to Neha's games on vocab. A quantitative discussion thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

CrooK
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    correct !

That's a correct answer! ๐Ÿ˜€

It was easy. We can have a thread similar to Neha's games on vocab. A quantitative discussion thread. :wink:
    Great idea! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    more questions

Can we have more questions like these? If anyone posts a question... I will try my best to answer!

promise !

crooook

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! The session timout for our forums is now set to 20 minutes. So, I hope that you won't get 'login screen' when you compose your big post and...
Here comes a challenge for Computer Engineers ! int i, n = 20; for (i = 0; i < n; i--) { printf("X"); } By only changing or adding ONLY...
Guys! We gotta work on the CrazyEngineers logo. Let us collect ideas from everyone before we hire a graphic designer to design it for us. But it would be really...
guys and gals am quite curious to know your views on live in relations and marraiges. i will soon post my views on this....
a very warm hi to everyone.... well....we all know it without ne doubts that hollywood surpasses bollywood in almost all feilds it puts its efforts in... whether its the case...