All hands meeting...

I think once a while we should have a confrence ... say once in a month
atleast active members... ....

Neha... aashima... namtrata....crook.... biggi ...me ... Prady pop.... jerry .... rick.. mayank..

and all those whom names i missed.....

Can we decide a time when we all can atleast try to come... and have a online...confrence in our shout box or Yahoo......

I am dreaming of a live conference after 3 years... (Crazy ideas... for which this forum is meant ...)

What say biggi
suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good Idea

As I said earlier, we can have chats on CE-Conference/ Yahoo or Zoho. I'm hoping that Gtalk enables conferencing ability soon.

I am dreaming of a live conference after 3 years... (Crazy ideas... for which this forum is meant ...)
    3 Years is way too long. Say 1.5 years ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    I am game for it.
  • rick
    rick
    i am in !

Count me in. I will try my best to join.

I am dreaming of a live conference after 3 years
    yes! here in San Jose ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    hmmmmm.....

NIce thought crazyboy...Conference, that wud definitely help in the advancement of our site

We can fix a day and time which suits all the active users and can come online...so notify me wen its fixed...i'll be there
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going! The biggest problem is deciding a common time. We have lots of stuff to decide & CEans active participation is needed. So drop in ideas for the probable online meet.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    wel...

i suppose everyone is busy but the weekends!!! we can try out some time in the weekends...what say?
  • crook
    crook
    Weekends are fine. I will be there. What is the suggested meeting time?
  • aashima
    aashima
    okay

well time has to be discussed and then decided i suppose. cannot say excatly when everyone can approve their presence
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    volunteers?

Anyone willing to take up the resonsibility of contacting the CEans & scheduling a meeting?

We can work the things out together.

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    I guess Biggie, you are the one who know everyone well here and apart active users we can include members who can't devote much of their time here but have lots of stuff for the site..and only Biggie knows about the members of CE...so u should take the responsibility...watsay CE-ans??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course, I'm ready. But lots of things are keeping me busy and its bit difficult for me to follow up the things.

I guess many CEans will be free between 2-5 p.m. on Saturday. Flood in your comments. What will be the agenda for the meeting? ๐Ÿ˜€

Possibilities -
    1. Newsletter Content Discussion
    2. Plan for promoting CE ๐Ÿ˜
    3. The CE-Higher Education section modifications.

More ideas are welcome !

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello CEans!

I'm bit busy this week & therefore we'll have to schedule meeting on next weekend 12th or 13th August.

Do let me know if everyone is free & at what time.

-The Big K-
  • Swati
    Swati
    hey hi......i was "once upon a time" an active member........
    i m back in...i will b there for the conference....i wont b active as i m not aware of the forum since a long time.....

nyways it feels gud to b back to the forum.....................๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hello CEans!

I'm bit busy this week & therefore we'll have to schedule meeting on next weekend 12th or 13th August.

Do let me know if everyone is free & at what time.

-The Big K-
    Biggii....

Announce a date...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure. Let me do a survey ๐Ÿ˜

We'll schedule it on weekend for sure. Let me have an agenda & I'll send out invites for our first CE Conference.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    yup

Hey that sounds so different!! CE conference!! cool ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • crook
    crook
    Update please! When is first CE conference scheduled? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sorry for the late reply!

I'm extremely sorry for the late reply ๐Ÿ˜• ! I was packed with lots of activities and did not really notice this thread.

Let us try to have a meeting next weekend, i.e. either 9th or 10th September. The scheduled time will be around 3-4 pm.

Let me know if this is suitable for you all.

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Suitable times...

Yes,it would be fine on saturday the 9th of sept after 5 for me! ๐Ÿ˜€ Let the conference start at the scehduled time i will join in as and when i am done with my work.See you then !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    integratdbrains
    Yes,it would be fine on saturday the 9th of sept after 5 for me! ๐Ÿ˜€ Let the conference start at the scehduled time i will join in as and when i am done with my work.See you then !
    Sure! Since we don't have a final schedule as yet; let's fix the time at 5.00 pm (Indian Standard Time) Saturday; 9th September.

What say? Suitable?

We'll host chat on Zoho. I'll do the needful ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    I will be there for sure

Done ! Will meet everyone at 5p.m(IST).Hoping to see everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€ and the members who are needed to be seen compulsorily are our own biggie, jerry,crazyboy,pradypop,crook,rocker,aashima,neha,aditi,swati.. (sorry if forgotten anyone but that doesn't mean you can skip ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    integratdbrains
    Done ! Will meet everyone at 5p.m(IST).Hoping to see everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€ and the members who are needed to be seen compulsorily are our own biggie, jerry,crazyboy,pradypop,crook,rocker,aashima,neha,aditi,swati.. (sorry if forgotten anyone but that doesn't mean you can skip ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    Not sure if everyone mentioned will join. A week's time is enough for everyone to know the scheduled time.

I'll make an announcement ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello CEans!

I think the best way to have a conference is through Yahoo Messenger Online Conference. Common Sense says -
    • Most of us use Yahoo Messenger.
    • Its easy to use Yahoo Conference.
    • Conference does not need a special setup.
    • Supports Voice ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'll be the conference host. Add me ( Yahoo ID: crazy.engineers ) in your messenger and brace yourself for the CE - Conference! Date to be released soon!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got a doubt.. wen v join a new job ...we'll b having training period wat's the need of it..is it only for freshers
Unfortunately, we see lots of slangs in the posts of late. This is not restricted to this site alone but in general. Instead of using "u," we should type "you."...
Hi CEans! Probably we are the first one to report this- I just found out that www.netscape.com has been hacked ! Try visiting the site and you will know. -The...
hii everybody! can nybody plz tell me how can i improve my communication skills? ny website ??
Hello CEans ! The active CEans took an initiative to start a blog : CE-Blog ! Let me restrict this post & take you directly to the blog ๐Ÿ˜ ->...