All about Electrical Wiring

Any one interested to discuss about electrical wiring ? I could not find any post related to wiring, whereas wiring is very much necessary in domestic as well as commercial sector.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Ce is not for giving basic things or data like wiki
    it is the great website with crazy people who are thinking about doing crazy projects
    we give imformation if any one struck at any point
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @aicbal: Good topic. Why don't you trigger a discussion? I am sure that will be useful for many.
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    What is average run in point wiring? How can we measure average run?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I'm working on an interesting project at uni and to give you a quick run down the idea is to search the internet for information about a certain...
New Jersey Institute of Technology issued the following news release: NJIT's Center for Communications and Signal Processing, directed by Yeheskel Bar-Ness, distinguished professor of electrical and computer engineering, works to...
Hello friends Question: My friend did his schooling from commerce stream and his optional subject was NOT MATHS . Eventually he got admission in Bachelor of Computer application[BCA] and then...
Hi guys, Google summer of code 2011 has introduced a new program to the students developers to work on open source software projects.Through this google summer of code 2011, the...
Department of mechanical engineering,SKP engineering college,Thiruvannamalai is organizing an international conference on Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering.This conference will bring researchers,professionals,engineers to discuss about the design of engineering products,mechanism...