ALL ABOUT EJIOGU ROBERT

My name is Ejiogu Ndubuisi Robert, i not into any Engineering trade. I am located in Nigeria, ebonyi state. I am a petroleum engineering student at Madonna university. I love reading especially motivation books, playing chess, dancing and singing. My aim in life is to be very competence, prominent and indispensible in my area of study. I however joined crazyengineers inorder to be more enlighten in my field of study and to develop self-confidence in myself even before i graduate as an engineer.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to see you on Community #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Have a nice time on CE. 😀
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Hello Ejiogu!! Welcome to CE!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to the mate reading the post. As you can see I am Special Features. It was gonna have Edition at the end, but to many characters. I've enrolled in...
I've been wanting to construct a ball mill for some time. I have the design for, the materials for it, its set to go. just for the books, i'd like...
If you are incorporating a company in the US (and you can do so from anywhere in the world, without being physically present in the US) you will probably need...
why are we not using starters for small bulbs while we use it for tube lights???im intersted in knowing basics of electrical engg....
can a 3rd yr student apply as if he is a final year and write GATE to gain experience????