Alina Nishat - An Introduction

Name: alina nishat

*Engineering Trade: BE ECE

*Hobbies & Interests: surfing on net about scientific stuffs and learning new creative things.

*Aim in life: To earn good name and fame

*I joined Crazy Engineers because: its very useful as well interesting

Replies

• alina nishat
    alina nishat
    THANK YOU SIR
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this site. We look forward to active participation from you in all the amazing discussions here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computer Science students know the importance of algorithms and the variety of them are out there that you and I haven't implemented or read about. Could anyone here discuss the...
I am Jasna,studying BTech final semester under CUSATuniversity in College Of Engineering kottarakkara(CEK). I am now looking for jobs. I have two sisters and they are got married and stayed...
Hello, I am currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science, 4th year (final sem). I want to know how I can start for my CAT preparations that is for CAT 2014...
Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new...
Her may be basically a love-story, but a major focus has been laid upon the technological evolution that basically veins this drama. Human-OS love story is not a distant dream,...