AlgoCrack

Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and conquer!
AlgoCrack is an amazing opportunity for all you young programmers to stretch your wings and learn how to fly! Feel free to break the code in the comfort of your backyard and at any time of the day. You are also allowed to provide us the solution using any programming language that suits your fancy!
AlgoCrack is bound to take you a lot further in your quest to become a master coder!
Trust us, you’ll enjoy the experience! So put on your thinking hat and Get, Set, Go!
“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory”

#-Link-Snipped-#

Prize - Prize Money upto Rs 2K could be won !!
Please NOTE :-
1.Last date for submission of algorithms is 23rd December and not 21st December
2.You Have to submit ONLY ALGORITHMS and no need to write codes

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder why our engineers don't realize that they've a dedicated Events section to promote their events.

coolaks
    Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and conquer!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and realize that spamming isn't good for their own reputation on CE.
  • coolaks
    coolaks
    I have put it in EVENTS section only !! ..............and I for your kind information THE BIG K ..... I dnt Spam !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    coolaks
    I have put it in EVENTS section only !! ..............and I for your kind information THE BIG K ..... I dnt Spam !!
    I *moved* your thread to this section and that's why it's here 😀 . I deleted your posts in robotics & CS section.
  • coolaks
    coolaks
    Oh. Ok sry my mistake. but i thought CS or IT people might be interested that's why I posted it there.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    coolaks
    Oh. Ok sry my mistake. but i thought CS or IT people might be interested that's why I posted it there.
    Don't worry. I noticed that you've just joined. CE Events is our dedicated section for events where you can add more information and also display venue in Google map. Plus there's an RSVP system as well. Promote your event as much you want in Events section.
  • coolaks
    coolaks
    ok thank u so much for the help 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Salary negotiation is an important part of the whole process of switching job. For most of the engineers; bigger salary is often the most important criteria to change the company...
I see that most of my friends who're working in the IT/Software industry are frustrated with their jobs. 99% of them are 'sticking' to the job because they've EMIs &...
Each software has its own advantages and i think everyone will come across some problems at work. So what will you do when your current software lacks the functions your...
You won’t need to be a chemistry freak for searching materials now onwards. MIT and Lawrence& Berkeley National Laboratory have brought before you a whole new range of materials if...
My self tushar prajapati. im studying in 3rd year instrumentation and control engineering..................plz give guideline and material regards PROCESS CONTROL.