akshay jain

Hello I am Akshay Jain and I'm a crazy instrumentation and control engineering student. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers family.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akshh9991
    i m student
    Welcome to CE, Akshay 😀 Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? For example what are your hobbies? About interesting experiences in your life, about your dreams and goals, and also how you discovered this website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone i m new to the family................. please recommend me new and innovative ideas in order to create project for my college
HI, I would like to make a simple remote control on / off switch for Bulb which is currently running on the 9Volt battery.I dont know where to start .I...
Here is a list of project ideas for Structural Engineering topics. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
I am Chemical Engineer passed our in 1977 from DDIT Nadiayad Gujarat I have worked up my industrial career in production as well in engineering departemet in I)Ion Exchange (...
As i finding universities for automobile enginerring(master).but couldn't ger exactly. can u provide some gud universities which offer master in automoblie.