ajax related help

brothers I have chosen a project related to ajax.The topic is
USE AJAX TO PREVENT REPEAT FORM SUBMISSION,
Can somebody tell me how to proceed with.Just now learned php and mysql and littlebit ajax .I have no idea what to do next.please help me

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I didn't get you
    can you explain a little more?
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    goyal420
    I didn't get you
    can you explain a little more?
    The topic I have chosen for miniproject is USE AJAX TO PREVENT REPEAT FORM SUBMISSION.I have learned php and mysql and little bit ajax .I have no idea then what to do next .Please guide me .Can I able to finish this within a week .I need ideas to work out
    https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4731421
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You mean to say if user submit form one time then he will not be able to submit it again

if that so then it is very easy to implement
    You need to use some ajax but this thing is very basic .
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    goyal420
    You mean to say if user submit form one time then he will not be able to submit it again

if that so then it is very easy to implement
    You need to use some ajax but this thing is very basic .
    in slower connections also it should holds true. ??? how to proceed bro .I am not asking code rather how to proceed
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    There are many ways to implement this

One way if you want to prevent repeat form submission is to check user name as user enters his/her username inside textbox an ajax request will be sent to server checking whether username already exists or not if it returns true then it will not allow him to submit that form or instead of username ,you can also use check email id

other way is to retrieve ip address of user ,as submit the form

and if user tries to resubmit it then it will check whether request is coming from same ip address or not
    if yes then it will block him

Does this answer your query?

If not then please explain with example what you want exactly?
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    goyal420
    There are many ways to implement this

One way if you want to prevent repeat form submission is to check user name as user enters his/her username inside textbox an ajax request will be sent to server checking whether username already exists or not if it returns true then it will not allow him to submit that form or instead of username ,you can also use check email id

other way is to retrieve ip address of user ,as submit the form

and if user tries to resubmit it then it will check whether request is coming from same ip address or not
    if yes then it will block him

Does this answer your query?

If not then please explain with example what you want exactly?
    brother them according to your post it seems like live validation Isn't it .Is this is a good project.I have chosen this topic for my mini project.
  • Reya
    Reya
    But dont u think it is the basic one??R u going to prevent repetition of form submission alone in your project??
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    praveena211
    But dont u think it is the basic one??R u going to prevent repetition of form submission alone in your project??
    since it was there in ieee i thought it must be good.Anyhow i can't change the project at the end then I will change it by adding some more features to it .For main project I won't be like this .I will get a clear idea from you brothers
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can you give me link of that ieee paper
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    goyal420
    Can you give me link of that ieee paper
    i will mail to you if you want to have a look
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Ok mail me
    my id is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    goyal420
    Ok mail me
    my id is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    brother i have sent it , see it and tell me your ideas
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Sorry rajesh

I was not accessing ce from my pc since one week

Today i download your paper and will suggest you something for your project
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    How about developing a new user authentication mechanism
    till now we have only one way for user authentication ie password
    how about developing some way of authentication through your voice
    moreover you can have your own webservice which in turn may turn into your source of income

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest some site or provide some soft copy Material about this Please help me
When I first read this news, I went, "Wow! What a Cool Name!" 😀 The new *Army of Awesome* program unveiled yesterday is designed to bring together Firefox experts and...
Amazon today announced that it will launch a category in the Kindle Store called Kindle Singles that features works longer than a typical magazine article or "as much as a...
Oracle and IBM have unveiled a new collaboration which will allow developers and customers to build and innovate based on existing Java investments and the OpenJDK (Java Development Kit) reference...
Yup. Nokia 8 is out. See the official release news on the Nokia Website here: Introducing Nokia N8 Nokia users say its the best nokia phone ever. See the specifications...