Airtel Brings India's First Prepaid Data Plans With Unrestricted Validity

Airtel prepaid users in Mumbai and Delhi have been introduced with unrestricted validity plans for internet data usage. The plans vary for the consumers from both these cities. In Delhi, there are three plans each on 2G, 3G and 4G networks, where for Rs. 24, you get 35 MB data, for Rs. 51, you get 75 MB data and for Rs. 74, you get 110 MB data. In the case of Mumbai, there are three unrestricted data plans for all the 3 networks - Rs. 22 for 30 MB data, Rs. 54 for 80 MB data and Rs. 73 for 110 MB data.

airtel

With the existing expiry based data packs, users had to always worry about consuming the said limit within the given time span. Bharti Airtel Ltd has come up with a way to let users enjoy their internet usage limits whenever they want to, without worrying about expiring the time limit.

In the official statement, they have promised to unveil these unrestricted data validity plans across the country starting Monday i.e. 28th December.

The company is poised about bringing this first of its kind innovative model in India for prepaid customers. By bringing in flexibility, they hope to deliver maximum value to their users.

Though there are only 3 plans in both the metro cities in India, we hope that the company is working on to bring about more such plans with higher data limit and unrestricted validity.

What are your thoughts about Airtel's new move? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Engineer UK has this about 2015: 2015 – The year in engineering | The Engineer
Some of the roads in the North East are quite scary. Here are 22 from the world over to send shivers down the spine: 22 Most Dangerous Roads in the...
An engineering team from UCLA has built a very lightweight, new magnesium-infused structural metal that has a particularly high specific strength. It is made out of dense but evenly scattered...
In a recent research, a team from National University of Singapore (NUS) has demonstrated a new way to control electrons by confining them in a device made out of atomically...
Hello everyone, I am an electronics and communication engineer and very confused about my career... What should I do?? Plz guide me. I completed my graduation in2014 and till now...