Airtel 4G Tariff Plan : Your Views?

Airtel has finally launched 4G services in India and here's the tariff plan: -

Screen Shot 2012-04-10 at 4.02.19 PM
What do you guys think about the pricing Airtel's coming up with? Happy with it? By the way those who don't know, 4G dongle will cost about Rs. 8000 in India. I'm totally turned off by the speed post FUP. 128 kbps, seriously?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that SCJP provides a golden opportunity to learn java. I wanted to know what is job-market value of this certification? Does this certification helps when applying for internships?
Microsoft is planning to bring the Microsoft Office programs like Word, Powre Point and Excel to Symbian Belle system. Nokia 701, Nokia 700, Nokia 603, Nokia E7, Nokia X7, Nokia...
Hi CEans, I am working on a problem in which I want to upload large amount of data to Oracle Database. I want to upload 10 files, each of say...
Hello, I am a student from IIT Kharaghpur. I am from Electrical Engineering Department. I like to know new things and concepts and also want to be up to date...
Name:jaydeep vasava Engineering Trade:electronics - machanical Location: amdavad ,gujarat,india Occupation😲bviously student!!!!😛 Work Experience: not at all!!!😁 😲 Hobbies & Interests: so u think i choose engineering for timepass!!!😛 obviously engineering...