07 May 2012

Airtel 4G is now in Bangalore!

Airtel has just launched in Bangalore. The telecom operator became the first one to offer 4G LTE services in India by launching the 4G network in Kolkata on April 10. That's a great news for the speed maniacs who want to churn out several Mbs per second. Airtel owns the BWA aka Broadband wireless access spectrum in Kolkata, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Punjab. We can now assume that the 4G service will come to Maharashtra and Punjab next, over say 2-5 weeks.

4G is probably the fastest wireless connectivity option available in the world as of now. The tariff plans begin at Rs. 999 and Airtel has also launched the 'Smartbytes' option for those who reach their high-speed download limit very soon. The details of the tariffs can be obtained from here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/airtel-4g-now-in-bangalore-along-with-smartbytes-add-on-packs-2132/

Share your opinion about the tariff and overall 4G experience; if you're in Kolkata or Bangalore 😀
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

Branch Unspecified
09 May 2012
They are saying it will be 100Mbps. starting plan is INR. 999/6GB.
Calculate how much time it will take to run out your 6GB quota on 100Mbps ---> 8min😲.
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
09 May 2012
Me and my HTC Inspire 4G is waiting for 4G service in Gujarat. 😀
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

Branch Unspecified
09 May 2012
I think you are in queue of Delhi, mumbai .....
09 May 2012
I bet next will be Mumbai and Maharashtra. Punjab is a possibility too. I'm not sure whether Airtel has the license for Delhi.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.