aircraft maintenance engineering + amie in electronics & communication

I am doing aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics stream with that I am simultaneously doing AMIE electronics & communication engineering,can I option for the job other than in aviation field,could this benefit to my career.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

true color of a wonderful man shown in the movie and most of the movie fans did waited to see this movie it was rather out standing movie experience and...
Hello everyone! I'm and elec eng student. I'm on the first year of studies and I already have a project in Digital Systems. I really don't know where to start...
hey guys!! i need the code for a scientific or graphing calculator in c or c++. please help!! and also suggest me with a topic for embedded technology
1) Two lamps of 200W,200V and 100W,220V are connected in series across 220V supply.The ratio of current through theem will be i) 1:2 ii)1:1 iii)2:1 iv)1:4 2)Two heaters,rated at 1000W,250V...
Networking course for training Hi, I am student of computer science branch. I am interested in networking. I have completed CCNA and J2SE course. Currently i came across an advertisement...