Aircel 3G SIM Cards For Tablets

Aircel thinks that 10% of their existing customers will switch to 3G networks and are planning to launch SIM cards for the Tablets. Aircel has over 2 million customers in Kerala and think that Kerala would be one of the top destinations that will convert to 3G. Quite apparantly, there are many Keralites who have their family members abroad and would love to talk to them over video via 3G 😉 .

That's a good news for non Apple tablet owners. iPad seriously needs a SIM card slot! 😐

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    pst... I could not understand the whole purpose of IPAD , IPAD2 did not make the chnage as well. Now a sIM in ipad ??? is this some kind of evolution from i-phone to i-pad? :-|
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    pst... I could not understand the whole purpose of IPAD , IPAD2 did not make the chnage as well. Now a sIM in ipad ??? is this some kind of evolution from i-phone to i-pad? :-|
    The purpose of iPad is to take out money from people's pockets and put them into Apple's. By the way, the SIM would allow 3G and choice of network. I can't imagine making or taking calls from a 'slate' sized device. But if Steve Jobs demos it and says 'It's AWESOME!' then chances are that we'll have to start making calls with iPads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Why does most of the memories have byte width , i.e , each location of a memory has a width of 8 bits. Why can't it be 4 bits...
Is there any alternate to discard sent mail in gmail ? 😔
Hey guys, was wondering if you could give me some advice on the following : I want to install a chp machine to power a known intraday load profile. How...
Hello, Nice to see the fellow engineers hanging out here. Looking forward to interact with quite a few amongst you!!!!!
In a dilemma about exactly how tubes are stuffed in a multi baffle plate heat exchanger. The half plate baffles are already stitch welded on inside of exchanger pipe. With...