Agriculture Engineering Project Ideas: Y 2023-24

Agriculture Engineering Project Ideas: Y 2023-24

Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years.

Innovative Project Ideas for Agriculture Engineering:

Each idea is accompanied with a short description of the idea. Students are advised to build upon these ideas. If you have questions, feel free to ask them in this discussion thread.

1. Precision Agriculture with IoT: This project can involve developing an Internet of Things (IoT) based system for precision agriculture. Precision agriculture utilizes various technologies to make farming more accurate and controlled. This includes using sensors, drones, GPS, mapping tools, and data management software. Students can experiment with integrating these technologies to help farmers monitor crops in real-time and make data-driven decisions.

2. Hydroponic Automation System: Hydroponics is a method of growing plants without soil, using mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent. Students can work on automating the process of monitoring and controlling the necessary environmental factors like humidity, pH, and nutrient concentration using sensors and controllers. This could lead to a higher yield and more efficient usage of resources.

3. Vertical Farming Innovation: Vertical farming is an innovative method that maximizes the use of space by growing plants vertically, usually indoors. This project can involve designing an efficient system for vertical farming considering factors such as lighting, irrigation, and air circulation. Automation could be incorporated for added efficiency.

4. Drone-Based Crop Monitoring: This project can involve designing a drone system that can take aerial pictures of crops to help monitor their health. By using image processing algorithms, the system can identify pest infections or nutritional deficiencies, which can then be addressed promptly.

5. Smart Irrigation System: In this project, students could design a smart irrigation system that uses soil moisture sensors to detect when crops need watering. By only delivering water when necessary, the system can conserve water and improve crop health.

6. Agricultural Waste Management: This project involves exploring effective methods of managing agricultural waste to minimize environmental damage. This could involve designing a system to convert waste into biofuel or compost, or finding innovative ways to reduce waste production.

7. AI-Based Crop Disease Identification: The aim of this project is to design an AI system that can identify crop diseases. This could involve training a machine learning model with images of different crop diseases so it can automatically identify them in the field.

8. Smart Greenhouse System: In this project, students could develop a smart greenhouse that automatically adjusts conditions to optimize plant growth. This could involve using sensors to monitor temperature, light levels, humidity, and soil moisture, and actuators to control heating, cooling, lighting, and watering systems.

9. Sustainable Farming Practices: This project would involve researching and implementing sustainable farming practices. This could involve designing a crop rotation system that maintains soil health, or a permaculture design that works with the local ecosystem instead of against it.

10. Post-Harvest Loss Reduction: This project involves finding innovative ways to reduce post-harvest losses. This could involve designing better storage facilities, improving transport methods, or researching ways to prolong the shelf life of crops.

11. Biodegradable Agriculture Packaging: In this project, students can explore options for creating biodegradable packaging for agricultural products. This could involve researching different materials, designing the packaging, and testing its durability and decomposition rate.

If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.

We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

Updated: Agriculture Engineering Project Titles

Here are a few more ideas along with description. I cannot provide you with complete details on how to work on this project. If you need help, ask in the commends below.

1. Fabrication of Solar powered tea leaf cutting machine: This project involves designing a machine that uses solar energy to automate the process of cutting tea leaves.

2. Electricity and Water Pumping System using Wind Mill: This project aims to design a system that harnesses wind energy to generate electricity and pump water.

3. Fabrication of Solar Seed Dryer: The goal of this project is to design and fabricate a solar-powered mechanism to dry seeds efficiently.

4. Fabrication of solar irrigation System: This project involves creating a solar-powered irrigation system to improve water management in farming.

5. D & F of Gas Converted Power Sprayer: This project involves designing and fabricating a power sprayer that uses gas for operation, reducing the reliance on electricity.

6. Solar Powered Agricultural Water Pumping System with Auto Tracking: This project focuses on developing a solar-powered water pump system with automatic tracking for maximum sunlight exposure.

7. Fabrication of Solar Seeds Sprayer: This involves creating a solar-powered machine for spraying seeds efficiently across farmland.

8. Automatic bottle washing machine: This project aims to design a machine that automates the bottle washing process.

9. Automatic Water level Sensing Crane: This project is about developing a crane system that senses water level automatically, ideal for water reservoir management.

10. Fabrication of Maize de-Husker: The goal of this project is to fabricate a machine to automate the process of removing the husk from maize.

11. Paddy Harvester: This project aims to design and construct a machine that automates the harvesting of paddy crops.

12. Groundnut Harvester: This project involves creating a machine to automate the harvesting of groundnuts.

13. Groundnut Thruster: The goal of this project is to develop a machine for the efficient extraction of groundnuts from their shells.

14. Chisel Plough: This project involves fabricating a chisel plough to improve soil preparation for farming.

15. Coconut tree Sprayer: This project aims to design a device to spray coconut trees with pesticides or fertilizers.

16. Fabrication of Solar seed Dryer with Auto Tracking: This project involves creating a solar-powered seed dryer that tracks the sun for optimal energy utilization.

17. Fabrication of Tomato grader: This project focuses on creating a machine to sort tomatoes based on size or quality.

18. Fabrication of Hydraulic 3 axis Modern Trailer: The project involves designing a modern hydraulic trailer that can move in three axes for more efficient transport.

19. Fabrication of vegetable slicing Machine: This project aims to design a machine that automates the vegetable slicing process.

20. Automatic Moisture and Light Controlling System for Garden: This project involves creating a system to automatically control the moisture and light in a garden for optimal plant growth.

21. Automatic Water Tape Controlling System: This project focuses on developing a system to control water tapes automatically for efficient irrigation.

22. Automatic Packing control Machine: This project aims to automate the process of packing agricultural products.

23. Fabrication of Agricultural Motor Pump Running using Solar Power: This project involves creating a solar-powered motor pump to provide an eco-friendly solution for irrigation.

24. Fabrication of Solar Agro Sprayer: The project aims to fabricate a solar-powered sprayer for effective pesticide and fertilizer application in agriculture.

25. Automatic Vegetable (or) Lemon Cutting machine: This project involves designing a machine to automate the process of cutting vegetables or lemons.

26. Water Pumping system using Wind Power: This project focuses on designing a wind-powered water pumping system, reducing reliance on electricity.

27. Fabrication of Seeds Sprayer: This project aims to fabricate a machine to spread seeds across the land more efficiently.

28. Fabrication of rotary Kaller: The project involves creating a rotary kaller, a machine used to cut crops and other farming activities.

Wish you all the best.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    1. Herbicide Sprayer Project
    This instructional video provides you with an overview of building your own herbicide sprayer using commonly available commercial components.

Here is a useful PDF for the same - #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Home made boom sprayer
    8 nozzle homemade atv boom sprayer. Made with scrounged tank, trailer I built years ago, 3 gpm (gallon per minute) pump and some teejet parts.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wind powered Drip Irrigation System
    Here are some useful videos -

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Solar powered water pumps -

Replace costly and polluting gas/diesel engines with solar energy for irrigation, farming or water pumping, fluid transfer, waste water management, industrial, commercial, residential systems. Something like this ->

• julius ouma
    julius ouma
    Please can I get an abstract on fabrication of solar seed dryer. Am an agricultural engineering student and would really like to work on this project.
  • AmanRana
    AmanRana
    Here is what we are trying to to build... A computer vision based smart spray system.
  • AmanRana
    AmanRana
    Here is Smart phone app which assist farmer for selecting herbicides based on their efficacy on particular weed.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Great job, friend! 😀
    A computer vision based smart spray system looks like a great idea. What are the challenges you are facing while developing it?
  • vijay.94
    vijay.94
    thank you mam,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some more project topics, ideas and research topics -
    • Thermal conversion of palm kernel shell and mesocarp fruit fibre into fuel,
    • The influence of rainfall duration on splash produced from a foamy sand soil
    • Modification of a coconut oil extractor,
    • Effects of soil properties on erodibility and infiltration,
    • Design, Construction and Testing of an evaporative cooling facility for storing vegetables.
    Friends, do share more ideas!
  • anil rajapurohit
    anil rajapurohit
    plz can i get solar agro sprayer project report im doing this project so....
  • Krishnaveni priya
    Krishnaveni priya
    Can I get the abstract for the influence of rainfall duration on splash produced from a foamy sand soil.
  • akshatags
    akshatags
    pls abstract of fabrication of solar seed dryer
  • akshatags
    akshatags
    pls send abstract of fabrication of solar seed dryer
  • akshatags
    akshatags
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.
    We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

Here are a few titles -
    • Fabrication of Solar powered tea leaf cutting machine
    • Electricity and Water Pumping System using Wind Mill
    • Fabrication of Solar Seed Dryer
    • Fabrication of solar irrigation System
    • D & F of Gas Converted Power Sprayer
    • Solar Powered Agricultural Water Pumping System with Auto Tracking
    • Fabrication of Solar Seeds Sprayer
    • Automatic bottle washing machine
    • Automatic Water level Sensing Crane
    • Fabrication of Maize de-Husker
    • Paddy Harvester
    • Groundnut Harvester
    • Groundnut Thruster
    • Chisel Plough
    • Coconut tree Sprayer
    • Fabrication of Solar seed Dryer with Auto Tracking
    • Fabrication of Tomato grader
    • Fabrication of Hydraulic 3 axis Modern Trailer
    • Fabrication of vegetable slicing Machine
    • Automatic Moisture and Light Controlling System for Garden
    • Automatic Water Tape Controlling System
    • Automatic Packing control Machine
    • Fabrication of Agricultural Motor Pump Running using Solar Power
    • Fabrication of Solar Agro Sprayer
    • Automatic Vegetable (or) Lemon Cutting machine
    • Water Pumping system using Wind Power
    • Fabrication of Seeds Sprayer
    • Fabrication of rotary Kaller
    pls send abstract of fabrication of solar seed dryer
  • ADEWUSI OLUWAFEMI
    ADEWUSI OLUWAFEMI
    Hello Please i need a project topic with some information
  • StephenRobert
    StephenRobert
    wow...all the projects were really excellent
  • erion bwambale
    erion bwambale
    hey thanks for the support,I am a final year student and I want. an abstract on solar seed sprayed
  • erion bwambale
    erion bwambale
    hey thanks for the support,I am a final year student and I want. an abstract on solar seed sprayed
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    erion bwambale
    Hi Erion, Project abstracts aren't readily available for any of the ideas.
    You can study the existing design and then alter to add solar panels and a battery unit to it in a way that makes optimum use of solar power and the device lasts for long hours.

In the ones in use today, the user needs to exert a lot of effort to push the lever up and down to create the pressure to spray. The nozzle gets blocked when pressure becomes uneven. That's a quite tedious process.

I've read about a design that has an electric motor operated by a 12 volt 7 Amp rechargeable battery powers the sprayer (capacity 16 litres). A design that lasts for nearly 8 hours on single full charge. While spraying in the field, the battery can be charged by switching on the solar power system attached to the sprayer.

Let us know if you have any technical difficulties in coming up with a new design.
    Here are some videos from YouTube that show existing designs -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has requested me to help him with the details about the following project -
    Automatic Moisture and Light Controlling System for Garden
    Since I have never attempted such a project, all I can do is help you get started. If you have any specific queries, please ask them below.

To help you generate ideas on your own, you can refer to existing works. Here's a project abstract on the topic of "Automatic greenhouse watering system using microcontroller" - By Masayu Binti Hussein.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A smartcontroller for weather and soil moisture based landscape irrigation scheduling
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The Garduino Garden Controller Project by Luke Iseman
    The Garduino garden controller uses an Arduino microcontroller to run an indoor garden, watering the plants only when they̢۪re thirsty, turning on supplemental lights based on how much natural sunlight is received, and alerting the user if the temperature drops below a plant-healthy level. For sensors, the Garduino uses an inexpensive photocell (light), thermistor (temperature), and a pair of galvanized nails (moisture).
    Read report here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Some DIY Projects explained:

Using a Raspberry Pi, this guy has created a system to detect when garden soil is dry and needs water. When the soil is dry the Pi will trigger a solenoid valve to open and water the plant. When the Pi boots up, a custom python script will constantly check the moisture sensor and open the valve to water the plant.

AUTOMATIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM using LDR & PIC16F887 - AL3AQRAB :

These should give you ample ideas.
  • bilali
    bilali
    Ankita Katdare
    • Design, Construction and Testing of an evaporative cooling facility for storing vegetables.
  • bilali
    bilali
    Ankita Katdare
  • bilali
    bilali
    I am a student of third year and i have mini project.
    I ask abstract of Fabrication of vegetable slicing machine
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bilali
    I am a student of third year and i have mini project.
    I ask abstract of Fabrication of vegetable slicing machine
    Ready made abstracts can not help you. Try to search about that topic and develop your own abstract for the topic you've chosen.
    At CrazyEngineers, we don't believe in spoon-feeding students. If you are stuck at some aspect of your topic, feel free to ask questions.

Many companies and students have developed a vegetable slicing machine already.
    You can see various listings by companies who built it.
    For instance, TradeIndia has some:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The following video shows a demonstration:

Here is a sample paper: #-Link-Snipped-#

Do not copy the abstract. Build one of your own with study & research. Read extensively about the topic and suggest improvements in it through your project abstract.
    All the best.
  • Raheel Shaikh
    Raheel Shaikh
    Hello , Please Give Me Some Electrical Or Electrical-Electronics Project Ideas To Useful For Farmers And Solve Thier Problems....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There are plenty of ideas.
    For instance, from the above list - you could make the Water Pumping System using Wind Power.

University of South Florida class project to pump 5 gallons of water in 3 minutes using only the air from a carpet dryer.

This is a easy and cheap way to build a wind mill water pump out of scrap material. This video can give a good first step into making a much larger system.

Another idea is:
    GSM Technology Based Effective Switching of Agricultural Motor

GSM based Pump Controllers can be designed to operate remote located submersible pumps and motors for benefit of farmers and other related industries.

Sample features:
    • User can operate pump/motor from anywhere, from any distance
    • User can operate pump via SMS as well as just miss call
    • Low Cost, Quality and less maintenance and robust device
  • VAGEESH B T
    VAGEESH B T
    Hello , Please Give Me Some mechanical Project Ideas To Useful For Farmers And Solve Thier Problems....
  • akshay dudhagara
    akshay dudhagara
    give me electronics based projects...in agriculture.
  • akshay dudhagara
    akshay dudhagara
    give me name of agriculture projects based on electronics and communication
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you read all the posts above? There are many projects above where electronics plays a major role? Why not simple use any of those ideas and give it some advanced features? Ask more questions about a particular idea if anything appeals to you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    akshay dudhagara
    give me electronics based projects...in agriculture.
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you read all the posts above? There are many projects above where electronics plays a major role? Why not simple use any of those ideas and give it some advanced features? Ask more questions about a particular idea if anything appeals to you.
    So, I decided to address this problem today.

Here are some Agricultural Project Ideas for Electronics Engineers:

Project Idea: Wet & Dry Control for Pump from Remote Location for Agriculture Use
    Abstract:

The aim of this project is to identify the water level in soil so that the pump can be automatically controlled so that the soil doesn't remain dry for long.
    Target is to maintain the wet condition of the soil in the correct proportion.
    Suggested: Embedded technology using PIC microcontroller, a humidity sensor and a water level sensor.

Project Idea: GSM Based Agricultural System.
    Download paper here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [Use the information in the paper to develop your own idea or application]

Project Idea: Using GIS and Remote Sensing for Agricultural applications
    Download paper here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    [Use the information in the paper to develop your own idea or application]

Project Idea: Robotic device to detect Leaks in Pipes of Gas, Oil or Water.

Project Idea: Seed Spraying Robot
    Project Idea: SMS based wireless irrigation system
  • palaniselvam
    palaniselvam
    weed predator good idea..
  • rang shadie
    rang shadie
    im looking for a project with something to do with water and/or energy in agriculture
  • vidhya.s
    vidhya.s
    pls gave the abstract for automatic moisture and light controlling system for garden
  • Kaushikraj
    Kaushikraj
    Mam we want to take up Herbicide Sprayer as our final year project can u just help me regarding the design procedures .
  • Kaushikraj
    Kaushikraj
    Mam we want to take up Herbicide Sprayer as our final year project can u just help me out regarding the design procedures .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kaushikraj
    Mam we want to take up Herbicide Sprayer as our final year project can u just help me out regarding the design procedures .
    This instructional video provides you with an overview of building your own herbicide sprayer using commonly available commercial components.
  • Albin K Francis
    Albin K Francis
    I need a report on the topic "Design and Fabrication of hand powered Maize de-Husker"
  • SUDAHARAN
    SUDAHARAN
    Hi mam.., i'm a engineering student and I need a smart project on agricultural field using electrical & electronics technology. any new ideas..
  • SUDAHARAN
    SUDAHARAN
    i'm a engineering students and i need new ideas for agricultural projects using eee technologies
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Albin K Francis
    I need a report on the topic "Design and Fabrication of hand powered Maize de-Husker"
    These two papers can act as good starting points for you.

Design and Performance Evaluation of a Corn De-Cobbing and Separating Machine
    PDF

Ergonomical evaluation of hand operated maize dehusker-sheller with farm women
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Tilandekula Joseph
    Tilandekula Joseph
    Hi am joseph tilandekula i need an abstract concern solar seed dryer thanks alot
  • Tilandekula Joseph
    Tilandekula Joseph
    hi i need some other agro-processing topics
  • Tilandekula Joseph
    Tilandekula Joseph
    I need some information concerning a ground nut thruster
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kaliias moses
    I need some information concerning a ground nut thruster
    What information do you need?
  • emmanuel joe
    emmanuel joe
    Please I need a research topic for my seminar
  • Tilandekula Joseph
    Tilandekula Joseph
    am design a solar powered irrigation system to irrigate tomatoes but i need some information on how i can move on
  • Sachin Kundur
    Sachin Kundur
    hi, I'm Sachin I, final year mechanical engg student
    I wanted to do a project on SOLAR BASED AGRICULTURAL MACHINES or EQUIUPEMENTS, can u please help me for that
    I'll be waiting for your reply
    if u want u can message me to ma mail, ma mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
    waiting for your reply .....
    Thank you 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀........
  • erion bwambale
    erion bwambale
    hello Crazy engs am working on my final year project titled" Determination of appropriate replacement time of farm machinery using matlab" could you be an I idea about it,like what would you want to see in my literature review,methodology,and any suggestions on how I can go about it,thanks
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's really interesting topic you've chosen for your project. I am guessing that the replacement data is usually related to hours of run time and type of use. I'd say that you should contact the manufacturers, but all they can help you with are regular maintenance schedules for the farm machinery and the costs involved. They would have nothing on replacement time as they'd want you to replace as early as every 6 months.

I'd suggest you go through the following research papers, to get an idea of what kind of work has already been done. Check:
    • Determination of appropriate time for farm tractors replacement based on economic analysis
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Determination of repair and maintenance cost for MF375 tractor: A Case Study in Kano Metropolis, Nigeria.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Determination of optimum life for MF285 tractor based on repair and maintenance costs: A case study in center region of Iran.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you find this information useful. All the best with your project!
  • Mohamedi Saidi
    Mohamedi Saidi
    erion bwambale
    Hellow?
    i am a final year student too may we communicate please
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    OR whatsapp no.
    +255768085295
    Agricultural engineering
  • Mohamedi Saidi
    Mohamedi Saidi
    The tittle i decided to go forward is "Automatic Water Tape Controlling System"
    Please can i get an abstract or any means to go forward please
  • jyothish jayan
    jyothish jayan
    • Solar Powered Agricultural Water Pumping System with Auto Tracking whether this project relates to mechanical engineering field
  • jyothish jayan
    jyothish jayan
    • Solar Powered Agricultural Water Pumping System with Auto Tracking whether this project relates mechanical engineering discipline
  • Roshan R Rathod.
    Roshan R Rathod.
    • what exact means of Fabrication of rotary Kaller
  • derrick agyei
    derrick agyei
    please can u help me to do my final project on design and construct rechargeable sprayring machine
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    derrick agyei
    please can u help me to do my final project on design and construct rechargeable sprayring machine
    You should begin somewhere and ask doubts about problems you're facing.
  • jobin5153
    jobin5153
    hey mam thanks for the support you are giving
    I am a final year b-tech student
    would you plz help me in the topic automatic rubber tapping machine
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jobin5153
    hey mam thanks for the support you are giving
    I am a final year b-tech student
    would you plz help me in the topic automatic rubber tapping machine
    It has been implemented. Check out this video:

You may check these research papers to get a fair idea of how it's done and improve upon it thereon -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
  • Aji Kolo
    Aji Kolo
    Hello Madam, Please I am a research student pursuing an Msc in soil and water engineering, I need a heads up on my project topic 'Design and construction of a low cost rainfall simulator' Thank you
  • Aji Kolo
    Aji Kolo
    Hello Madam, I am a research student pursuing an MSc in soil and water engineering, I need a heads up on my topic 'Design and construction of a low cost rainfall simulator'
  • Lemnyuy albert
    Lemnyuy albert
    Please i need a sample of a report on the topic" automatic dryer for agricultural products uaing microcontroller"
  • Sunandh G
    Sunandh G
    erion bwambale
    i m also need abstract and project idea for the solar seed sprayer.If u get some idea, please share with me.contact me #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Chetan Raut
    Chetan Raut
    ankita katrade mam i am final year mechanical engineering student i want a project based on agriculture fabrication with abstract please help me
  • ABHISHEK___ SHARMA
    ABHISHEK___ SHARMA
    are any of these patented or they are just ideas?
  • ABHISHEK___ SHARMA
    ABHISHEK___ SHARMA
    are any of these patented or just ideas?
  • BALAJI R.B
    BALAJI R.B
    sister....i want some agri oriented new project ideas...here,you memtioned above is already done...if you had any new idea,tell me...
    mail id:shakur390@gmail.com
    :balajir.b17@gmail.com

thank you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    BALAJI R.B
    sister....i want some agri oriented new project ideas...here,you memtioned above is already done...if you had any new idea,tell me...
    mail id:shakur390@gmail.com
    :balajir.b17@gmail.com

thank you
    How about crop monitoring by Thermal Camera and you can also add some IoT in that.
  • pataballa siva
    pataballa siva
    i am b.tech third year
    please give me an ide about mini project
  • Srikanth Dhinesh
    Srikanth Dhinesh
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.

Here are a few titles -
    • Fabrication of Solar powered tea leaf cutting machine
    • Electricity and Water Pumping System using Wind Mill
    • Fabrication of Solar Seed Dryer
    • Fabrication of solar irrigation System
    • D & F of Gas Converted Power Sprayer
    • Solar Powered Agricultural Water Pumping System with Auto Tracking
    • Fabrication of Solar Seeds Sprayer
    • Automatic bottle washing machine
    • Automatic Water level Sensing Crane
    • Fabrication of Maize de-Husker
    • Paddy Harvester
    • Groundnut Harvester
    • Groundnut Thruster
    • Chisel Plough
    • Coconut tree Sprayer
    • Fabrication of Solar seed Dryer with Auto Tracking
    • Fabrication of Tomato grader
    • Fabrication of Hydraulic 3 axis Modern Trailer
    • Fabrication of vegetable slicing Machine
    • Automatic Moisture and Light Controlling System for Garden
    • Automatic Water Tape Controlling System
    • Automatic Packing control Machine
    • Fabrication of Agricultural Motor Pump Running using Solar Power
    • Fabrication of Solar Agro Sprayer
    • Automatic Vegetable (or) Lemon Cutting machine
    • Water Pumping system using Wind Power
    • Fabrication of Seeds Sprayer
    • Fabrication of rotary Kaller
    Hello Mam I would like to do my mini project on Automatic Water level Sensing Crane,so I need abstract of that project...
  • revathi chowdary
    revathi chowdary
    hii ankita i need new idea for our project based on communications
    can u give some titles
  • Hrs1996
    Hrs1996
    Hi Mam , am 3rd year student of Agril Engg I want to do an interesting and innovative project for my 7th sem. Can u please suggest me few project in IDE (irrigation and drainage egg.) section .
  • Queen Jey
    Queen Jey
    im a forth year agricultural engineering student. pls help me for my propasal. its just a prototype so i dont have any idea as of now.
  • Ramakrishna Maurya
    Ramakrishna Maurya

Can I get abstract about fabrication of hydraulic 3 axis modern trailer

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Shouldn't you be writing your own abstract? 

Refer to these -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Three axis pneumatic modern trailer mechanical engineering project topics - YouTube

• Ramakrishna Maurya
    Ramakrishna Maurya

Thank you mam

• Ramakrishna Maurya
    Ramakrishna Maurya

Hello mam, Please suggest me an Android App (Application) based project or software related. Am now entered into final year in Ag.Btech

• BOYSON BANDA
    BOYSON BANDA

Hello, I am a second year student. Next academic year which starts in Nov., I will be starting my final year degree project in Irrigation Engineering. But am not sure what project I can do. So, please help me with different low cost project topics and their literature.

E-mail: #-Link-Snipped-#

Whatsapp: +265995568566

• mehboob shaikh
    mehboob shaikh

Hello mam I need some mechanical business ideas 

• ian Florino
    ian Florino

hi mam, i'm a college student (final year) and interested  with Fabrication of Solar Seed Dryer,  can i have the abstract of it and pls send it to my email: 

thank you...

• Shizu Kyle
    Shizu Kyle

Hi mam, can I get an abstract about fabrication of solar seeds sprayer?

• Shreyas Kulkarni
    Shreyas Kulkarni

Hello mam,are these projects executed till date?

• Syed Shakhadri
    Syed Shakhadri

Can I get some "new" ideas for the project based on this field 

• KAUSHIK Ss
    KAUSHIK Ss

We are going do final year project with soil analyzer, can you help us we can add extra features , and how to do

• peter engida
    peter engida

i need wheel hoe machine abstract

• love forver life
    love forver life

Tea leaf cutting solar based 

Some photo 0lz.

• Mohmin Jafar
    Mohmin Jafar

This is such a wonderful resource for agriculture-based project ideas. Wow.

• YAMIKANI M BANDA
    YAMIKANI M BANDA

am 3rd year agricultural  engineering student i want a project based on agriculture fabrication with abstract please help me

• PUSPENDRA SHUKLA
    PUSPENDRA SHUKLA

Hello ma'am, AM 3rd year B.tech agriculture student, I want a make project in wheel sprayer, Pls help me  

• PUSPENDRA SHUKLA
    PUSPENDRA SHUKLA

Hello ma'am, AM 3rd year B.tech agriculture student, I want a make project in Fabrication of Solar Agro Sprayer , pls suggest me  

• Salifu Mark
    Salifu Mark

I need the whole material on this topic..Automatic moisture and light controlling system for garden

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A coating for aircraft, bridges, and other structures could make it easy to detect unseen damage. New kinds of coatings and sensors that can help engineers detect stress or deformation...
Hello engineers !! I want to ask a question about the IC TBA 820 M: "Is there any equation that calculate the output of the IC TBA 820M ??" Thank...
I had a chance to be a part of the TEDx event organized at SONA College of Engineering in Salem. Listening to Rahul Kapoor was an amazing experience and I'm...
hi everyone... i wanna design mini ups system as my mini project...right now my persuing my engineering 4th year in electrical discipline..so everyone and anyone help me in acheiving my...
Today morning, Indian President Pratibha Patil showed all his goodness and mercy on huge no.of true rude criminals who did many blood-curdling crimes on also school girls, women. I still...