Agricultural Entrepreneurship

The world's first entrepreneurs were farmers. This is because Agriculture was the first trade which mankind learned.

Well this hardly matters now. Can we discuss Entrepreneurial opportunity in Agriculture itself? 😀

I am not talking about starting an agricultural based industry or being a vendor.

Just imagine that if you were farmers, what sort of things can you do? What are the ideas which you can muster?

Can we talk/ think of technology which will produce crops off season to reap a huge profit? Or what else? Can we discuss it? Is it feasible? What are the Government incentives for that? How much capital investment is required?

Replies

• rajathrao
    rajathrao
    Why not try growing leguminous plans 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    What is CMS? What is direct selling of crops? I believe that most of the farmers do sell their products through brokers.

Reliance has started its vegetable stores all across the country. One of them is near my house. It is called 6-10 (Six Ten).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I did my BE in E&C, Mtech in CS, Doing Phd in Biomedical. But I want to learn some of the theoretical or core aspects of Entrepreneurship. I cant attend...
RKNEC - one of the premier engineering colleges in central India is organizing alumni meet for its alumni in Pune and Mumbai region. The schedule of the event is as...
CEans, I'm totally excited to inform you about my forthcoming trip titled as "Once In A Lifetime 2.0" to one of the most intriguing places on Earth - Israel. The...
wer in practical life r ve gonna apply d concepts in eng maths??? may b simple maths is applicable .wat is d use ?? is it simply tat a engineer...
Yesterday I got selected in Infosys. Their process of selection was simple - Reasoning Test, English Test, Interview The Reasoning test consisted of 30 questions to be solved in 40...