Agreegate marks: four years or just final?

first class engineering degree means either we have to take the aggregate of all or as it is awarded in degree certificate:smile:

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: need help

Aggregate of all..
  • gsk_ssit
    gsk_ssit
    thank you.................
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    actually in my universities they take the second to fourth year...
    and they give the first class based on this CGPA.
    if you had never had any arrear in this 3 years you get a first class with distinction
  • gsk_ssit
    gsk_ssit
    CIVILPRINCESS
    actually in my universities they take the second to fourth year...
    and they give the first class based on this CGPA.
    if you had never had any arrear in this 3 years you get a first class with distinction

thank you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me the practical difference between window based A.C. and split A.C. that we assemble in our homes for domestic use
my PC got struck up with viruses so i need help to remove these and i have tried using anti virus but its not possible ....................
(Ledbury, April 28th) There is no escaping it, 2010 is the year WiFi on trains came of age. As more and more train operators around the world bite the bullet...
Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend: It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the...
hey guys this is bookie.i am from india and my major is computers my aim in life is to live life lavishly i joined CE because i am a crazy...