after m.tech in Internet secuirty and cyber forensics?

I am doing m.tech in the field of internet secuirty and cyber forensics and i am in my final year..what to do after my course?which part would give me more opportunities, is it network side or forensics side?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction: In present days Escalators are extensively needed and used because of aggressively emerging multi floor buildings, apartments, Industries, public sector constructions etc. Lots of...
Project Abstract / Summary : In Mist areas, the driver in vehicles can not see the vehicles at front. This project is developed for vehicles accident alert in mist areas....
Project Abstract / Summary : The main problem that our environment faces today is pollution,mainly in the industrial areas.our project focuses on this issue... We monitor the important pollutants in...
Project Abstract / Summary : The slitting process of adhesive tape implies slitting (cutting) by the slitting cutter. After a specific interval of time i.e. after being used (for cutting),...
Project Abstract / Summary : In recent years, the home environment has seen a rapid development of home automation and various security measures. This technology offers new and exciting opportunities...