After graduation from electrical engineering, what can I do now?
I have recently completed electrical engineering and I want to know that what will be the best thing to do now which will help me in future.
Perhaps, you should prepare for job and start applying? We've an upcoming course that helps preparing for job in IT. Let me know if you're interested and we'll send you the details.
There are many things you could do with your life after electrical engineering: (if you have interest in it)
- take up a job in core sector companies like Schneider, L&T, Nestle, Siemens, Relaince etc
- Go for Post graduation in a field of your interest like Smart Grids, Renewables, Power Systems and Power Electronics, Automatic Control Systems etc and subsequently a PhD if you like.
- Work as Project Associate in an IIT project or at some reputed international University like NUS, NTU or in Canada or US. This will help u make contacts and add to ur resume if u have an inclination towards research.
- Prepare for IES (now known as ESE): Indian Engineering Services and get a well reputed job
- If you don’t see yourself working with electrical stuff, you can go for job in non core areas such as Finance/Consulting/ Marketing/IT
- Go for MS in Data mining and get a well paid job
- Do MBA after clearing GMAT/CAT
- If you’re in India, and have interest then, go for UPSC
Only logged in users can reply.