After B.tech SEO or Content is Right Decision ?

I have Done graduation in IT. After that i joined a company which is for web designing and promoting the Website (SEO, SEM, PPC Etc.)

I choose the filed of SEO and Content writing. I am happy to take both responsibility, but i love to be as content writer. Searching more and more about any topic then write on that is my hobby from starting of my career. So now i am enjoying a lot.

But here some problem is occurring because Google has become much strict for SEO. So many new Formalities and works have to be done then Website ranking appears good. after doing all work, it's not sure to stay up on google.

Then client shows negative attitude which irritates me. i always want be free of tension and want to accept all challenge but sometime i worry that choosing this filed was really right decision or wrong ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking; SEO is all about creating fresh, original content and ensuring that the basic seo techniques are in place. Apart from that, everything else is a gross waste of time. If there was a 'sure shot' way of listing at the top in Google; everyone would be doing that. What most of the SEOs do these days is link spamming and advertising on Google.

SEO is getting harder, and for a reason. Google doesn't want it to be compromised by spammy SEO techniques; and it's going to evolve that way.

I personally would recommend not making career in SEO. If you love writing content, you can make a full time career as a blogger. Use your knowledge of SEO and content writing to build a successful blog; and as you might already know it can earn you a lot more than what a typical career would offer.

Unfortunately, 'tensions' are a part of every career. But 'tension' is basically a response to external situation - and can be controlled.
  • ankush0809
    ankush0809
    Thank kaushtubh
    Everything you said thats true. I will focus on content writing and keep the Seo side by side.

Thanks for motivation 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has unveiled its brand new Android tablet called the Canvas Tab P680. Priced at Rs. 9,499, this is a tab that you can call affordable without a second glance....
Researchers at the Monash University have succeeded in developing a new solar powered hydrogen production device that operates at world record-breaking 22% efficiency. This new device breaks the earlier efficiency...
Hello , I'm in Manual testing and i want to switch to Automation , can you please suggest me any exam for so that it will help my Manager will...
I need an idea to start my final year project. Plz do suggest me some exciting ideas
hi i am sanjoy kundu b tech final year student..in ECE.. i want to join software company....Please suggest me, what my next step should be.?& also suggest me if i...