After a long time

Hi, sorry for being here after a very long time(really long...1yr almost) πŸ˜’
I'm pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering From Indraprastha University (2nd Year) and need help for making a line follower(microcontroller based)...
Thanks in advance.....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome back to CE!

Well so you are going to make Line Follower great.. so do you have studying anything for the same project.. any idea from where to start?

Do you have decided the controller you are going to use in this project..? then i suggest you that please do read some literature on line follower and start your project.
    If possible then please keep updating your project report here on CE so it may be useful to other also.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back to CE πŸ˜€ . Please start a thread in CE Robotics section πŸ˜€
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    godfather
    Welcome back to CE!

Well so you are going to make Line Follower great.. so do you have studying anything for the same project.. any idea from where to start?

Do you have decided the controller you are going to use in this project..? then i suggest you that please do read some literature on line follower and start your project.
    If possible then please keep updating your project report here on CE so it may be useful to other also.

yes, i had attended workshop conducted by APPIN TECHNOLOGIES, in New Delhi(INDIA)😁.
    We use ATMEL micro controller and IR sensors.But i need some more help on the topic like LCD interfacing and sending feedback to microcontroller.....
    Can anybody helpΒΏΒΏΒΏ
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome Back to CE. πŸ˜€
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    sahithi pallavi
    Welcome Back to CE. πŸ˜€
    Thanks "honey" (Hope u wouldn't mind itπŸ˜‰)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TARANJEET SINGH
    Thanks "honey" (Hope u wouldn't mind itπŸ˜‰)
    Being a little more professional in addressing others would definitely help.
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    The_Big_K
    Being a little more professional in addressing others would definitely help.
    Surely, I'll keep that in mind... πŸ˜€
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum, have a great stay. πŸ˜€
  • TARANJEET SINGH
    TARANJEET SINGH
    Thanks 2 all
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE. Hope to see you active on CrazyEngineers. Post often.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome back!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends First of all i would like to thanks all who helped me for solving my password program problem in c++.I had a two problems 1.searching 2.sorting of records...
Hello Ceans ! I saw that many ceans are asking about the project or posting threads regarding the query in their project but no one replies back with the status...
Hi Guys, I have few doubts regarding Metallurgy. We are using Bearing Steel (EN-31 / SAE 52100) for manufacturing certain components. We are using commercial quality material from ISMT and...
hi folks, I am having Internet connection from BSNL and it frequently gets disconnected. I am using Ubuntu 10.0.4 and i use "wget" command to download file and if internet...
Hey people...i have a question regarding multiplexer. Implement the following function with a multiplexer f(A,B,C,D) = βˆ‘(0,1,3,4,8,9,15)