Aerospace Engineer pursues a career in banking

Hi guys!

We here at EngineeringBecause wanted to share this article with you all. It's about an Engineering graduate who ended up working in the finance sector. I hope you enjoy it!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Note: EngineeringBecause has asked acquired permission from The Big K to post this link.#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you here, Shaf. EngineeringBecause has nice set of articles. Check them out, CEans 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good read.

Quote from the interview -

I realised that studying engineering is not the same as actually practising engineering. Also, at that point in time, not many Engineering companies were employing graduates so the opportunities were not vast. So I started considering other career options. I looked at the skills my degree had taught me and how I could apply them elsewhere.
    The irony of our times - not enough jobs for the things we have knowledge about.
  • Shaf
    Shaf
    Thanks Big K! It's nice to be on here. CE has cool articles as well. We'll definitely spread the word about CE on our Twitter! Today we're putting up a story about the Big K himself! We'll post here as soon as it's up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, Here are some top stories that you should not miss reading. Do post your opinion about these articles as comments to the link mentioned. Nissan Fuels Changing Battery Scenario...
discovered a new website with many good books and I believe they are open access here is the link to the website : https://www.intechweb.org/subject/electrical-and-electronic-engineering/
Hai CEeans, This is Nagaveni .....I am here once again after a long time...I feel like missed all you people all these days as i was assigned some work and...
I had troubleshoot the whole thing but still unable to find the fault out. Anyone can help me?
Hi, I'm Errol and I'm currently a 5th year student taking up ECE. As part of our project, could you guys give me an idea on how we could implement...