Aeronautical Website

Any one can give me the website of airplane, jetplane related to aircrafts information and working of engines , etc., and specifying the parts of components of airplanes, helicopters etc.,

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Try Google.com
  • Blv NAGABABU
    Blv NAGABABU
    I'm already tried but didnt get require information and engine workings
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Blvn Lakshman
    Any one can give me the website of airplane, jetplane related to aircrafts information and working of engines , etc., and specifying the parts of components of airplanes, helicopters etc.,
    It would be great if you can ask your questions, any queries, ideas, thoughts anything about aeronautical engineering here itself:
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We would love to know more and have your questions answered.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Following websites can give details on specifications on aircrafts:
    aircraft specifications - Google Search
    #-Link-Snipped-#

for design pdf:aircraft design pdf - Google Search

for working:How Airplanes Work | HowStuffWorks
  • Blv NAGABABU
    Blv NAGABABU
    5thanks to every one for giving the websites and to the website admins to clear doubts etc.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Ethernet Industrial Protocol, or Ethernet/IP, is a communications protocol that is managed by the Open Devicenet Vendors Association (ODVA) and is commonly used in the factory automation and oil...
(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) quote: Built 249 years ago… This will fascinate just about all engineers, artists, clock makers, doll makers, computer programers, want-to-be inventors, basically just about anyone...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited to launch three new smartphones in India called Penta Smart PS501, PS650 and the one with...
Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 has popped up on the Samsung India website bearing a price tag of Rs. 10999. The successor of the Galaxy Duos has got the same 4...
sir I have done M.tech in Embedded and VLSI design and I am 2012 december passed out and there is a year break .If I do the DIVESD course ..in...