aeronautical topics

Hiiiiiiii everyone,
i am doing my btech in aeronautical stream.....i want your help in selecting good,interesting topics in aeronautical subject to give a presentation.

so i feel the seniors & experts will do this help for me

thankyou
roop

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about cavitation in propellers?#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • roopits4me
    roopits4me
    hii ramani sir,
    thanx a lot....i found it some what interesting and i will work on it......could you suggest few more topics that you found interesting and that should be a different one....
  • roopits4me
    roopits4me
    thanx every one
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    roopits4me
    that should be a different one....
    Here is an old area in aeronautics that is seeing a revival. The fuselage itself provides considerable lift. Some designs are already at an advanced stage.

#-Link-Snipped-#Things With Wings - To fly or not to fly: Burnelli Lifting Fuselage#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • roopits4me
    roopits4me
    tanx alot......
  • njbhansali12
    njbhansali12
    anybody have Aircraft Design project II??i need for executive jet 10-12 seater a/c..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    njbhansali12
    anybody have Aircraft Design project II??i need for executive jet 10-12 seater a/c..
    This is a niche area and highly specialized. Doubtful if you will find anything useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...
Well, the question is simple, yet it's complicated. How do you create a Robot which can think? Robotics is a field that's long been classified as the step into the...
I am creating video tutorials for the Visual Basic .NET language. LINK: I learn Visual Basic .NET
Hong Kong, 27 September 2011 – Last year, the world's airlines spent $140 billion on jet fuel. Now, the Air Transport Action Group (ATAG), an organisation representing parties from across...
PARIS, FRANCE – September 27, 2011 – Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX), a global leader in access innovation and North America’s leading fiber access solutions provider, today announced that communications service...