AE(CIVIL)

Hello I am Sanjay Singhal, Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanjay Singhal
    Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department.
    Welcome to CE, Sanjay 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join.

We look forward to your active contribution here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sanjay Singhal
    Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department.
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am sure you have a lots of technical experience to share with fellow engineers. Feel free to start new discussions. We are looking forward to reading from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Sanjay, Welcome to CE.
  • Taba Amith
    Taba Amith
    Sanjay Singhal
    Hello I am Sanjay Singhal, Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community.
    Welcome Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nothing confidential about it - but I'm not a trained engineer. Hope I'll be accepted here.
LG 5″, 1080p, 440ppi LCD Display Is World’s First AH-IPS Bridgestone To Make World-Class Tires From 100% Sustainable Materials Ubi Interactive Makes Any Surface A TouchScreen; Play Angry Birds On...
My Self Manzar Hussain From Pakistan, Studying at Sukkur Iba department of electrical engineering specailization in telecom .. Thanks
exactly what is the difference between mobile computing and mobile communication?????
Tata Steel Projects, a division of the global Tata Group, is a multi-disciplinary business providing a diverse range of engineering services from consultancy, design & engineering to manufacture, installation and...