Advice: Can color blindness affect my job prospects?

im a student of b tech 2nd yr electronics &comm. i m colour blind plz tellme if it can hamper my job prospects .in software or in core electronics

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As far as I know. Most of the companies are equal opportunity employers and color blindness shouldn't cause any problem.

I wish if someone from recruitment teams of companies are reading this question. Anyone?
  • koli
    koli
    night crawler
    im a student of b tech 2nd yr electronics &comm. i m colour blind plz tellme if it can hamper my job prospects .in software or in core electronics
    If you are into aviation industry, creative arts, mining and transport (driver ) there will be serious impacts on your chances to get selected, especially in overseas opportunities.

One of my close friend is totally colour blind and can not distinguish between red and yellow. He gets into lot of trouble while driving and crossing signals (especially if the light is not green). He passed the colour vision test (driving test in USA) but had problems in mining related jobs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , I hav just started working on psoc xpress and at present i m trying to understand application of its various parts.. i was studying various interfaces used in...
Hi I am planning to join in Software testing course in Bangalore. My doubts are, 1. I do not have any experience in Software field as of now though I...
hi friends i am a Be mechanical student and i need u to help me in finding ideas for my final year project.something related to automobile will be good.
hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss😁
Hi Frnds I need to do a project in HTML If u have any material of HTML which is for beginners, please give me thanks a millions in advance😀