Advantages of the New GRE pattern

Advantages of the GRE revised General Tests:

• The test will be more friendly and you can edit or change your answers, skip questions and more all within a section.
  • There will be new types of questions in the Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning sections, many featuring real life scenarios that reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in today's demanding graduate and business school programs.
  • There is a 50% discount If you take the test between August 1 and September 30, 2011. (50% can you imagine? 😲)

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Nion: Nice information. It will give a boost to all those who get nervous because of the changing exam patterns.

PS: Could you start any threads like 'GRE for first-timers'?
    I am sure that will be a lot of help.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    AbraKaDabra
    @Nion: Nice information. It will give a boost to all those who get nervous because of the changing exam patterns.

PS: Could you start any threads like 'GRE for first-timers'?
    I am sure that will be a lot of help.
    Yes sure. 😀
    I'll come up with the thread as soon as possible. Will have to analyze first myself though! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was looking at the stats and found out that we've quite a large number of CEans visiting CE central India. The number is in thousands. So why not host...
Ceans from North India .Please post your preferred locations here :- My Preferred locations are 1:- Punjab 2:- Delhi 3:- Noida
Curious to see who views your Facebook profile page? You're out of luck. Status updates, Facebook groups, and pages claiming to let users see who has viewed their Facebook profile...
hey guys, i need your ideas.. ideas for my thesis.. I need it so badly,. i'm a computer engineering student and i need to have my proposal for our thesis.....
Hi CEans, The term cloud computing has become one of the hottest talked about topic. Technology is growing fast.It all began with the concept of distributed computing. We had cluster...