advantages of dc motor over other?

What are the points that could give advantage of induction dc motor over induction motor or others as referred to traction system or otherwise?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You need the difference between Dc motors and Traction motors?

Generally Traction system uses DC Series motors , at high voltages as it need high speed!
    Just differences between Induction and series will answer your question.

And DC Induction motors? what are these? please provide any link for the information of DC Induction motors!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    vibhor_one
    What are the points that could give advantage of induction dc motor over induction motor or others as referred to traction system or otherwise?
    Kindly read this
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Then let me know how can we make induction motors working in DC.....
    Thank you in advance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to create flash drop down menus and website navigation (tutorial.) If you are like me, always on a hectic schedule between deadlines, you will love In this tutorial. I...
Hi All Can you clear me that "Is there any difference in a tap or a valve or a gate?" Thanks & Regards, Vibhor Mittal
Unveiling plans to hire 30,000 persons this fiscal, IT bellwether Infosys today said it has paid $134 million (nearly Rs 600 crore) in salaries in 2009-10 -- the highest amount...
Ex-IIT Mumbai engineer, Subodhit Bose (Working with NCL) has murdered his 24 year old sister, Priyadarshini in Pune. May not be something we'd normally discuss on CE; but it makes...
If you find any useful link that can provide a great deal of information then post it here 1 Please provide a brief description of the link as it will...