advantages of CE..??

how the person is benifited from CE..??

Replies

• zarghamsrm
    zarghamsrm
    with CE you can explore the world of innovations,new ideas and many things to learn all over the world.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look at following post on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Sharing and gaining knowledge with like-minded people is always good.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    We get a medium to express our ideas & share it with our peers.It helps to develop respect for your fellow engineers as well as makes it more fun.
  • milly
    milly
    Advantages of CE Express

Why healthcare professional prefer our CE home study courses:
    Study anywhere, anytime
    Home study fits conveniently into your schedule. Take the courses at home, at the beach, even set up group study sessions with colleagues.
    The most titles & topics
    With more variety than ever before, you’ll find just what you need.
    Skip the seminar
    No more hassle and expense of searching for a seminar, traveling to get to it, or worrying about getting the time off of work. Home study is always available, always convenient.
    Quality that’s affordable
    Compare our quality — comprehensive content written by experts, professional presentations, plus flexible options to suit all...at terrific values.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The advantage I found is that I need not be shy to ask any question which would look hard nuts to crack for me, but just another foolish question to others. The answering here is strictly according to the asker's(Read it as the one who asks) standards and the range of knowledge the asker possesses. The questions are answered here. No one will call you silly, no abusing(Thanks to the moderators who are constantly working day and night in here) etc. Quality of answers and professionalism is maintained in the best standards. Also, one who remains active in CE will automatically gain professionalism in any word he/she writes and the language can be developed to a great extent.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Look at following post on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Wow! I went through that VoiCE post for the first time and links in it. I think people have really answered the question very well. 😀 Go through it folks. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, in c language,is there any possibility to call another program from main program....?
hello . . . I wanted to upload and download file using JSF in my java web application. I have tried using apache tomhawk but facing problem when try to...
hi.... i'm a final yr student. i'm dng ma electronics nd communication engg... i need to do a project based on embedded system. i need topic to b sujjested along...
hi friends, i read "greedy algorithm always make the choice that look best at the moment it may be the optimal solution or may not be". . suppose we have...
😛 i m in 4th sem, b.tech. in eee branch. i want to have some additional course in this summer vacation . please suggest me some course which will be...