Advantages of atmega16 over PIC

i m doing my project in atmega16. i need to tell the advantage of atmega16 over pic. pls help me. there is one major advantage of atmega16. pls give me the solution soon

Replies

• Jaisshri
    Jaisshri
    pls give me the solution soon.because i am doing my project in atmega16
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Jaisshri
    pls give me the solution soon.because i am doing my project in atmega16
    Have you compared ATmega with PIC ever? Try to study datasheet of both Atmega and PIC part you want to compare.

This is for current education system.
    I really hate this college report system which every time asks about the advantage and disadvantage. Atmega and PIC both are best it is totally depend on the user how they are using it and that makes the advantage or disadvantage.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    both has its own independent application specialty. and both are RISC instructions followed.as GODfather is suggesting first follow the datasheet then take decision but in my point view cheaper is PIC controller compare to AVR CONTROLLERS.YOU can get more easy movement in pic then AVR,. AVR is SO powerfull to use,.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just found a very interesting stuff from Ken Shirrif's blog on Reverse Engineering of Arithmetic Logic Unit Microprocessor 8085. To anyone who wants to read the full detail on...
On Feb 2, 2013 , I stumble upon The Hindu Editorial, "Like poetry for software" , in which they are comparing open source programmers with Mirza Galib (The Godfather of...
I was trying to install Xampp in my Vista OS..but because of UAC turned on,I am not able to use all the features of Xampp,during installation it asks me to...
hey buddies .. i'm doing my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering... currently im in 2nd year ... Recently I heard about the express diploma courses offered at niit near...
Hey! i want to make some innovative project on this platform in 1 week. But i need some innovative idea. i have done "Lcd,DTMF,LED Blinking,USART which contain PC controlled Robot,"....