advanced paper presentation topics related to E&E branch.

Can any one suggest any good paper presentation topic related to E&E branch.The topics must be advanced technologies and must have applications in day to day .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Take a look here - #-Link-Snipped-#

alternatively, use search feature!
  • rosy
    rosy
    i want some latest topics on electronics ana communication with report
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rosy
    You want it along with the report?
  • abhisarika sing
    abhisarika sing
    [FONT="]Developing a Power [/FONT][FONT="]Market in India [/FONT]​
    ​
    [FONT="]- A Transmission [/FONT][FONT="]Perspective[/FONT]​
  • coolstuff
    coolstuff
    ya i need along with the report.... help me...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    coolstuff
    ya i need along with the report.... help me...........
    You want it with the report? Do you also want one of us to present it for you?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol πŸ˜‰

I'll volunteer to present if my plane ticket is paid for!
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    NRAM is good topic for u r seminar..this topic is fully based on nanotechnology and electronics....if u want send u r email id to #-Link-Snipped-#.. i wil send all synopsis ..report and alll.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • govindarajraom
    govindarajraom
    madhumurundi
    NRAM is good topic for u r seminar..this topic is fully based on nanotechnology and electronics....if u want send u r email id to #-Link-Snipped-#.. i wil send all synopsis ..report and alll.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    hello even i want that NRAM seminar topic with report
    can u send me
    my id is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • choondu
    choondu
    Dear all,
    its my pleasure to suggest some topics:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Near Field Communication
    Crystaline Silicon Solar Cells
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Micro-fabricated Bio-sensors
    Remotely Queried Embedded Microsensors
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Spintronics
    The Bionic Eye
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    BiCMOS technology
    Real Time Speech Translation
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Optical Communications in Space
    EUV Lithorgaphy

For more topics see
    #-Link-Snipped-#

happy to HeLp!!

cheers!@!
  • geojemathai
    geojemathai
    i need a seminar topiic ..i'm new in this site so plz hep me!!!!
  • the engg
    the engg
    I am in T.E. EXTC, I want a good TPP topic,if anybody has a topic, would you please email the synopsis(or the info. on topic) on
  • rahuljain
    rahuljain
    i m a electronics student i need some topics for paper presentation.
    i m a new comer in that site so plz help me
  • payal dey
    payal dey
    Hello

hiπŸ˜€ to all the members of this community. I want some topics for project seminar. I am in my last year Electrical Engineering. Please suggest
  • Differential
    Differential
    Welcome to the forum ! Search the forum for "Seminar topics" and you will get what you want !
  • pradeep473
    pradeep473
    hi i want ppts plz
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    pradeep473
    hi i want ppts plz
    Hi pradeep,

1. Don't use sms langauage in your posts.Be careful next time. ok.πŸ˜€
    2. I have a suggestion please don't mind hmmπŸ˜‰. Go to google.com, search for the topics mentioned in this thread and start making slides with the content. If require any help post it here.πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeep473
    hi i want ppts plz
    Sorry, no spoon feeding or homework help here πŸ˜€
  • miteshhiren
    miteshhiren
    hi

Even i want topic based on current afair in telecommunication..
  • manishgupta2021
    manishgupta2021
    ok
    manish here
    mechanical engg 3yr and i need a project idea to be made in a week on any machinery related or technology .
    plz suggest me .
    i will be much thankfull and if sumbdy needs my help then i will be there.
  • ronny k
    ronny k
    rosy
    i too want to have a report on new electronic technologies for a paper presentation
  • choondu
    choondu
    hello there,

if can be little specific about your area of interest then it would be helpful.
    But here are some of my suggestions.
    Wireless Communication
    Artificial Neural Network & Fuzzy Logic
    Signals & Image Processing
    VLSI
    Embedded Systems
    High Speed Electronics Devices
    Mechatronics
    Nanotechnology
    Heterogeneous Structures
    it wont be fair if i dont give the source from where i picked up thse,Go there if u want more...

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ronny k
    ronny k
    Wireless Communication .i want to know more about it
  • choondu
    choondu
    some latest topics worth having a look are"
    Special electrical machines
    Recent trends in power generation and transmission
    Power system protection and control
    Power electronics & devices
    Hybrid electric vehicles
    HVDC/FACTS
    Recent Trends in Power Electronics & Drivers

Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic

Courtesy : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prudhvi89
    prudhvi89
    hi guys,
    can anyone please suggest some latest paper presentation topics related to either communication or electronics .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prudhvi89
    hi guys,
    can anyone please suggest some latest paper presentation topics related to either communication or electronics .
    Hi, have you searched the forums for existing topics?
  • pratik2605
    pratik2605
    radar technology is also good topic to start with,below are some of the good list of topics:
    EMR Waves
    Satellite Robots
    Welcome to Techonova

#-Link-Snipped-# Latest Tech News
  • Sajid Hussain
    Sajid Hussain
    Hey,,
    am thinking to do Final year Project on some Simulator ..
    on some Error correction or some other techniques..

please... Suggest me some topics relating to Simulators..

orite..

am in Hurry..

Regards: Sajid Hussain
  • mariyappan
    mariyappan

hai can you send that synopsis and report for me please
    my mail id is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Industrial Automation and Computer Integrated Manufacturing mate...
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try navbelt or microturbine or micropump
  • meety
    meety
    i am more crazy about DNA ELECTRONICS... but i dont know about can any one tell about it?
  • radhikaeee
    radhikaeee
    well codeing n decoding cryptographic
  • meety
    meety
    can u explain me in brief?
  • Amit kumar Gupta
    Amit kumar Gupta
    paper presentation topics for CSE/IT

For the reason of planning a in-house paper presentation competition in my college, i need some exclusive and interesting topics for "computer science" and "Information Technology" branches of engineering.

help in this regard is appreciable.

• akkumon
    akkumon
    from where i get information about NRAM
  • Amit kumar Gupta
    Amit kumar Gupta
    With regard to the topic NRAM ,i found TTRAM and ZRAM too.
    I really thank you for the idea.

About TTRAM :

Twin Transistor RAM (TTRAM) is a new type of computer memory in development by Renesas.
    TTRAM is similar to conventional one-transistor, one-capacitor DRAM in concept, but eliminates the capacitor by relying on the floating body effect inherent in a silicon on insulator (SOI) manufacturing process. This effect causes capacitance to build up between the transistors and the underlying substrate, originally considered a nuisance, but here used to replace a part outright. Since a transistor created using the SOI process is somewhat smaller than a capacitor, TTRAM offers somewhat higher densities than conventional DRAM. Since prices are strongly related to density, TTRAM is theoretically less expensive. However the requirement to be built on SOI fab lines, which are currently the β€œleading edge”, makes the cost somewhat unpredictable at this point.
    In the TTRAM memory cell, two transistors are serially connected on an SOI substrate. One is an access transistor, while the other is used as a storage transistor and fulfils the same function as the capacitor in a conventional DRAM cell. Data reads and writes are performed according to the conduction state of the access transistor and the floating-body potential state of the storage transistor. The fact that TTRAM memory cell operations don't require a step-up voltage or negative voltage, as DRAM cells do, makes the new cell design suitable for use with future finer processes and lower operating voltages.
    With the Renesas TTRAM, a read signal from a memory cell appears as a difference in the transistor on-current. A current-mirror type sense amplifier detects this difference at high speed, using a reference memory cell that allows reliable identification of the 0 and 1 data levels. This reading method significantly decreases power consumption by eliminating the charging and discharging of bit lines, operations required for reading DRAM memory cells.
    A similar technology is Z-RAM, which uses only a single transistor and is thus even higher density than TTRAM. Like TTRAM, Z-RAM relies on the floating body effect of SOI, and presumably has a similar manufacturing process. Z-RAM also claims to be faster, as fast as SRAM used in cache, which makes it particularly interesting for CPU designs which are being built on SOI lines anyway.
    TTRAM should not be confused with TT-RAM, a type of memory found in Atari TT030 and Falcon030 personal computers. TT-RAM is not used for memory-mapped I/O therefore does not suffer from the bus-contention that slows down the traditional ST-RAM.

--------------
  • ashuaslam
    ashuaslam
    $ona!i
    Can any one suggest any good paper presentation topic related to E&E branch.The topics must be advanced technologies and must have applications in day to day .
    Well Depending on your trade you need to select the topic as I am a CSE student I would suggest you to give a presentation about "6th sense technology" with is a new technology......this topic is applicable for every trade and would bring an impact.........

If u need more topics u can log on to edufive.com

[​IMG] Best of luck

@$|-|U😁
  • hiteshjainb
    hiteshjainb
    voip will be good one.......and please send NRAM too #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jamesweinn
    jamesweinn
    HI,
    Nice to meet you i am also from E&E.I am crazy about paper presentations so i will some of the topics which may help you
    VLSI
    Nano-robotics and Bio-robotics

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    hi jamesweinn i used google to find Nano-robotics and Bio-robotics paper presentation check it
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pragnyadas
    pragnyadas
    Please send me paper presentation slides or any pdf file on any electrical topics for my college seminar . My ID is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pragnyadas
    pragnyadas
    Please snd me some topic on electrical machines
  • Gorang
    Gorang
    $ona!i
    you should go with the new technologies which are invented in near past and i think Automation is one of the best topic for you as per your need to do different & newer. and about this topic you can ask me if you have problem. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahana Sriram
    Sahana Sriram
    I'm from electrical and electronics department. I'm in search of a good paper for the conference i need to attend. please suggest me some topic for paper presentation.I'd be so grateful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it is any way to comounicion with simodrive l-t mod.it is have only x421.i need block diagram rs232-421 and the softwork.the simoCom whiths siemen give is for r232.can anybody help...
hi all i'm the new member i wan 2 to do summer training in IT company. can any body help me srikant
hey, crazy engg.. am sreeroop, pursuing civil engg so help me out to improve my knowledge base in civil,will ya?
πŸ˜πŸ˜›hello everybody i am arun kumar dng btech need ur help in getting the summer training this summer. can u suggest me where i have to go. i hope u...
πŸ˜• hey tell me about thegovt job related to electrical engg.. name them ??