advanced java projects

could u please tell me advanced java technology projects to do for computer science engineering students with domains like data mining,web applications etc plz send me as soon as possible..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear godfather, please help me with RF 433 tx rx pair. i am transmitting data from UART at the receiver of RF 433 i am getting inverted bit pattern of...
WHY ARE ALL THE VALUES OF VOLTAGES OF TRANSMISSIONS ARE IN MULTIPLES OF 11, MEANS 11KV, 33KV, 110KV, 220KV.? MY TEACHER ASKED US THIS QUESTION. PLZ HELP.
TATA Social Enterprise Challenge, is a joint initiative by the TATA Group and the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) and a National Level challenge to find India’s most...
Less than 36 hours left for New year dawn & I know some of you might've planned to do something,it maybe scoring good marks,achieving your goal,or working on your personal...
I've been told that most of the project teams create websites to showcase their projects. I wish to know what all information is posted on such website? I want to...