Advance Digital Signal Processing

Can anyone help me in this topic?

My project is based on ADSP vs Microprocessor.

Replies

• prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    I'm waiting!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, unless you tell us what help you need, we won't be able to help. Ask specific questions, please.
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    Got it! Let me get the question from my lecturer, cause he only told me do a project based on ADSP. Thats why!
  • Van Helsing
    Van Helsing
    I gues, the question is: which one is fastest and better performing on doing math on acquired data. Like digital filtering, finite elements filtering, infinite elements filtering, fast fourier trasform... and such things.The obvious answer is DSP... and better, use both in a single application.Cheers.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well ADSP can perform only signal processing and alleid activities but we can tweak it,as for microprocessor it can be used for anything with proper h/w and s/w......so wat ur looking for????specialized application or general purposed one
  • Van Helsing
    Van Helsing
    sauravgoswami
    Well ADSP can perform only signal processing and alleid activities but we can tweak it,as for microprocessor it can be used for anything with proper h/w and s/w......so wat ur looking for????specialized application or general purposed one
    Well, I know, my question was related to the ponderings of prabakarnaidu, not a question of my own.
    Anyway, at Analog Devices are old hands on how to answer.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers.😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I'm Prabakar Naidu @ pRaBhU, currently in my final year of Electronics & Communications Engineering from AUCE, Visakhapatnam, AP India. I came to know about CE while searching...
Hiiii everybody, Why do we need a Probe-Long-Term in Anti Jam Communication System? It connects the side information to the channel. Someone please explain. Thank you..
i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd......... project based on elec. ckts....
hi friends i am an electronics and communications 4th year student. i need some seminar topics with all data collected in doc of pdf . i have my seminar on...
Hello i am currently only a high school senior who is planning on majoring in electrical engineering. I go to an advanced school where all my core classes are either...