Adobe's drawing software similar to Flash

I haven't used much softwares from Adobe's design suite. Does anybody have suggestions regarding which of them is best for regular drawing?

What I mean is:
Photoshop is real specialized in designing, but when we take the drawing in Flash, it is more flexible. The drawing tools in it are more supportive to animation, and thus drawing is more quick and manageable. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I really hope some other software from Adobe will be having similar drawing tools, but more specialized in drawing alone. ๐Ÿ˜
So, any suggestions guys? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't know about a specific software, but there are a lot of Creative Suites (premium and master) from Adobe.
    Adobe Flash's basic use is for animation and action-scripting.

PS: I agree with you that tools in Adobe Flash are more easy-to-use.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you talking about regular drawing? Or you want to create slides out of the drawings? The best tool I've used ever is - GIMP - an open source alternative to Photoshop. You might also want to try out InkScape - one of the best SVG editing tools out there.

However, it really depends on your need.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    @AKD ~
    Yes, and I was wondering if there's some specific software built basically for drawing purposes.

@Biggie ~
    I meant regular drawing.

I have tried using GIMP and inkscape. Anyways if you have tried drawing in flash, you'll know how easier (and faster) it is to manage drawings in it. I was assuming Adobe would've implemented the same tools in some other software from their Creative suit.

As AKD said, flash is meant for animation and action-scripting, so it'd be nice if there's something specializing in drawing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think there are some plug-ins for photoshop that allowed to draw the shapes in Photoshop too. But i am not sure that how to use them.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    @godfather ~
    Hmm, I'll do a bit of searching about it, then.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    eternalthinker
    @godfather ~
    Hmm, I'll do a bit of searching about it, then.
    Actually right now I am designing one Business Card for my company so i too searching for some drawing tools. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii guys im mechanical engg N i need some m tech prodn engg seminars plz help me
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concept of Propositional Logic in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Biological concrete could usher in a new era of self-healing civil structures Read more: Wise crack: Self-healing concrete | In-depth | The Engineer Bioramani
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concepts of Predicates and Quantifiers in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concept of Logical Inference in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...