Adobe® Edge Preview HTML5 Editor Tool - Entering The Post-Flash Era?

Adobe® Edge is a new web motion and interaction design tool that allows designers to bring animated content to websites, using web standards like HTML5, JavaScript, and CSS3.
We might say this begins the start of the post-flash era.

If you haven't seen the Adobe Edge Preview video yet, check it out here:

[video=youtube;8FnNtX73v8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FnNtX73v8k[/video]

This version of Edge focuses primarily on adding rich motion design to new or existing HTML projects, that runs beautifully on devices and desktops.

• Create new compositions with Edge’s drawing and text tools.
  • Import popular web graphics such as SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF files.
  • Easily choreograph animation with the timeline editor. Animate position, size, color, shape, rotation and more at the property level.
  • Energize existing HTML files with motion, while preserving the integrity of CSS-based HTML layouts.
  • Copy and paste transitions, invert them, and choose from over 25 built-in easing effects for added creativity.
You can download Adobe Edge here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is my thread to answer all generic questions commonly asked in Interviews (for both experienced and fresh graduates). I'm obviously not going to answer technical questions in this thread,...
hey friends i think we are having brains right? 😛 anyway if yes or no i have a brain so i think its better to a have thread for brain...
Identify this old man and the lady; And find the connection between them?...urgently...
hey friends i wan't to do an mini project in c language please suggest me what can i do and how....please please please....if you help me i will be thankful...
Hey Guys, It's been a few years since CE is going on, and it has appreciably reached a great level. I feel that there are a lot of topics which...