Aditya joins CE!

Hey guys...I am Aditya, I am studying B.tech 2nd year in electronic and communication. I've just now completed my 1st semester, but there is no practical knowledge gain..
I mean there is no proper exposure which should be given to a engineering student. Even my co-students are very outdated they never show interest in any practical issues, rather they mug up the theory and gain marks... Actually the thing is, our college is a newly established college and our batch is the 1st batch so there is no proper management till now. Hence, I've joined CE to know whats going on in the outer world, to talk to people who can support me and guide me to gain a practical knowledge instead of mugging up the theory...
So, I am looking forward for the support from CE and my friends..
๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi Aditya, welcome to the forum !
    I am deligted by knowing that you want practical knowledge apart from just mugging up! Believe me very few people try for that !
    CEians will help you answer your questions which will help you gain practical knowledge !
    By the way how do you think, is the idea of doing some vacational training in Industry?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Communication Engineering is cool! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can start learning practically with whatever you have now: mobile phones, radio, computer, TV, etc. Take them apart and see how they work. Then, you can start making your own projects such as your very own FM transmitter and receiver! ๐Ÿ˜€ You'll start appreciating what you learn in theory this way.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy!!! whne there is a will there is a way!! follow thw CEans here and u will be succussfull
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Thanks a lot guys...i really appreciate your concern....
    Keep guiding me..
    Ill surely follow your shown steps..Ash..I mean that ll be a great start..
    I looking forward to new offers and opportunities..
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    hey addy thats great to know from you that u believe in CEans to such a greater extent...... and i am sure that your beliefs will not go waste.... keep in touch to gather lot of informations, not only regarding your practical informations but also for other interesting informations.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dont get panic about viruses...jus try this to avoid viruses through USB..๐Ÿ˜Ž AFTER YOU PLUG IN THE USB,DONT ALLOW IT TO AUTO PLAY.CLICK THE CANCEL BUTTON. 2.GO TO MY COMPUTER...
๐Ÿ˜’ can any one suggest how would it be if i make-up my mini project on spam filters (bayseian) in java language............
Hi All, Is any one here having any idea of how to do content-encoding in struts by simply changing only struts.xml? If anyone knows how to display as...
How about creating such a section.. I am thinking of hiring a small group of final year students with experienced faculties, to take my concept to a working prototype. Any...
Now, I'm not sure how many of you know; there's another browser ready to take on the Internet. Its called LunarScape and its from Japan! ๐Ÿ˜ Some of the features...