Aditya Deshmukh - Introducing!

Hello everyone......
I'm Aditya Deshmukh. I'm currently pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science and Engg 3rd year. My interests are Sketching and photography, i'm mad sketcher, if i get a pencil in my hand then i just start sketching anytime and anywhere, even walls of my room are covered by drawings. I'm huge football fan too..... Its Real Madrid all the way...
And I'm very happy to join CrazyEngineers...

This is my latest sketch...
IMG_19800108_192727

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    @#-Link-Snipped-#,
    welcome to CE and we are eager to see your artworks.So check the link below and add your works.
    The world is yours - come on and show your talent CEans
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome sketch @#-Link-Snipped-# Do share more with us.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE 😀
    Great sketch.. reminded me "The Immortals of Meluha".
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Thank you...
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Looking forward to see Steve Jobs here too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family @#-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Dhananjay Harkare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Looking forward to see Steve Jobs here too.
    Ya... it will be there soon...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the inclusion of UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot system security in Microsoft's Windows 8, booting Linux based distributions is still a major headache because with UEFI Secure...
Hola! Fellow engineers!!! 😁 I am Chaitanya Kukde, Electronics and Communications undergrad at RCOEM. Came to CE by chance, stayed on CE by choice and now I'm a . Generally...
I am Chirayu Samarth and currently I am pursuing my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering(III year) from RCOEM, Nagpur. My native place is Nagpur. I am a bit reserved...
I guess the TRPs for Times Now were all time high as their editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami got the opportunity to Interview the Congress top man - Mr. Rahul Gandhi. The...
Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited, the Indian subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan has launched a new premium 150cc bike with Suzuki Gixxer - a motorcycle that is targeted at the...