Adios!

Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means I'll not post. Im glad that CE has an influx of new members that participate alot (eg Mahul), and hope this will continue now that we reached 6000 members. Its been a blast posting on CE, and I've had a good experience here meeting with great minds. CE now motivates me to be a more creative and well.. "crazy" engineer.

I'd like to thank Big_K for creating this amazing website. Drop by Malaysia sometime! I'll still promote CE around my Uni, don't worry about that.

Seeya! 😎

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    :-( .. hope to see you around here soon Ash!!
  • crook
    crook
    😭 what a news!

This break should not last for more than one month or else ...:evil:
  • mahul
    mahul
    why this sudden break ash??we will miss u....
  • Abhilash41
    Abhilash41
    Hope u return soon....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means I'll not post. Im glad that CE has an influx of new members that participate alot (eg Mahul), and hope this will continue now that we reached 6000 members. Its been a blast posting on CE, and I've had a good experience here meeting with great minds. CE now motivates me to be a more creative and well.. "crazy" engineer.

I'd like to thank Big_K for creating this amazing website. Drop by Malaysia sometime! I'll still promote CE around my Uni, don't worry about that.

Seeya! 😎
    Ash, I was waiting for your reply through PM. Ever since it's birth, CE has seen exceptional contributors and Ash is one of them. He's a major share in taking CE to the level it has achieved today.

I understand that you have strong reasons to take a break from CE and taking a break is a good thing. We're missing you here and hope that you will join back soon.

Have fun & happy changing the world!

-The Big K-
  • puteri
    puteri

The_Big_K
    ..Ever since it's birth, CE has seen exceptional contributors and Ash is one of them. He's a major share in taking CE to the level it has achieved today.

-The Big K-
    Ash, so many need you here.. and you have posted the best (most helpful/useful) replies I've read!
    Your passion shows, and is appreciated.
    Please don't stay away too long... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys im new here.. only a beginner in creating programs using assembly language. theres something wrong with my program on how to shift instructions turning ON one led from...
Hi all why cant we start a design contest for our CEans? Is there any idea reagrding it... post here.............. Thanks balaseven
hi i had completed my be in electrical and wish to do plc programming frm pune plz do recomend some good institute in pune
Some of the old circuits, near to diode indications are given as P side -ve and N side +ve even though Battery +ve is connected to P side. what it...
hi CEans, can anyone pls explain me what is meant by an environmental variable?for what purpose these environmental variables(either system or user variables) used in win xp? thanks in advance.