Adhoc Network

I want to simulate cbpr protocol in adhoc networking. What is stable or most used version of network simulator. I am new to linux environment. I dont know anything regarding network simulator. if u have plz post online resources. post any thing regarding this. which package i should use for adhoc network

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Prasad,
    Few simulators as found through Google are:-

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# - tinyOS mote simulator (sensor networks)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

as the wiki page of NS mentions, it looks as if it is more sort of a work-in-progress project with bugs constantly popping up. You cna refer the below page.

#-Link-Snipped-#

is there anyhting speicific you are looking for?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World is shifting on micro level. Here is how the latest world's smallest steam engine is built! German Scientists Invent World’s Smallest Steam Engine!
i am a final year student [cse branch] please suggest me some final year projects in java.
You will be astonished to know that quantum computing may not be a distant dream now. University of Bristol Scientists have developed ways to materialize the concept on a single...
hi , plzz reply i need small circuit to generat pwm and anthor to generat pcm i use multsim 10
Anyone can teach me about micro processor? I am the newer of microprocessor. I want to learn that what is microprocessor? what is purpose of this? can i use in...