Additions to firebug

I am developing firebug as my final year project. Can anyone suggest any improvements that should be included in the existing firebug so that I can try to implement them in my project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, have you considered any improvements already? If yes, please share them with us so that we can help you develop your ideas.
  • pseudo
    pseudo
    Firebug uptil now works only on Firefox. Firebug lite which is used for IE has limited functionality. The inspect option doesnt work. Implementing it for IE will be difficult as IE isnt open source. Still trying to somehow develop a better version for it.
    The javascript debugger gives vague errors. It gives 'syntax error' but doesnt specify the exact problem. Planning to spruce it up too.

Any more suggestions will be welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I visited official websites of engineering colleges specifically from India. I was amazed to find out that most of the engineering colleges boasted their placement records and also displayed which...
hi i m 3rd year mech student. i want to do project abt heat transfer so pplz suggest the project topic .....
Name: jatin *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student and i'm also trying to convince a relative of mine to let me work in his garage. the internal...
what are the various domains that the trainees are divided into? also give one line description along with the title.
Punch-lines releted to CraZyEngiNeeRs.... Just wright Your thoughts in One sentance releted to CrazyEngineers...