View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Additional Courses For Job Prospective(EE)

Need Suggestions!!
Hey, Guys
I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student.
I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
I am also interested in Solar Energy field. I have taken 1month training program at NSIC Delhi.
But unable to get a head start on this field,so basically what i am supposed to look further to get a chance?
Please suggest me.
Thanks in advance.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 2, 2016
Tribikram Mishra
ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
Kaustubh Katdare
There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
Thank You sir
But the fact is i am concerned about the coree sector jobs and renewables to be specific. But i am not able to get any head start as i am a fresher,
And in job portals maximum are for CS/IT related and the handful of core requires experience.

Share this content on your social channels -