Tribikram Mishra
Tribikram Mishra
Branch Unspecified
01 Nov 2016

Additional Courses For Job Prospective(EE)

Need Suggestions!!
Hey, Guys
I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student.
I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
I am also interested in Solar Energy field. I have taken 1month training program at NSIC Delhi.
But unable to get a head start on this field,so basically what i am supposed to look further to get a chance?
Please suggest me.
Thanks in advance.
02 Nov 2016
Tribikram Mishra
ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
Tribikram Mishra

Tribikram Mishra

Branch Unspecified
02 Nov 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
Thank You sir
But the fact is i am concerned about the coree sector jobs and renewables to be specific. But i am not able to get any head start as i am a fresher,
And in job portals maximum are for CS/IT related and the handful of core requires experience.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.