Add binary numbers

can anyone tell me that how to add binary numberes in electronic calculator ..

ex: 1000111 + 1111001

Replies

• sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    i don't think a electronic calculator supports binary addition..
    and anyway you don't need electronic calculator for this (as it's very easy 😁 )..
    -- Sam
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yes sam i know the general process for this addition but i think there is a process to calculate this in the calc
  • Reya
    Reya
    Decimal mode:
    This is the default scientific calculator mode of operation that is selected on the calculators start-up.When changing from binary to decimal mode, the scientific calculator becomes a binary to decimal converter, the binary value in the calculator readout is converted to a decimal value.
    Hexadecimal mode:
    ( hexadecimal converter ) when the hexadecimal mode is selected it truncates the readout decimal data to an integer value, then the readout is converted from decimal to hexadecimal. In binary mode, any binary value is converted from binary to hexadecimal. Keys A,B,C,D,E and F are provided for entering Hexadecimal number data.
    Binary mode:
    ( converts decimal to binary) when the binary mode is selected, it truncates the readout data to an integer value if in decimal and then to Binary. If the readout data is Hexadecimal then the data is converted to Binary. The only keys available for use are 1 and 0, but additional AND XOR OR and NOR keys are provided to allow logic gate function testing. The binary mode is for adding binary numbers or to convert binary numbers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Space Research Organization has released the new version of Bhuvan 3D, which has new looks and loads of new features, says ISRO. Bhuvan has been made easier to use...
class a { } class c extends a { c(){System.out.println("class B");} public void toString() { String g="hello"; System.out.println(g); } public static void main(String [] arg) { a d=new a(); System.out.println(d);...
Auto Mall 2010 will feature some of the best Automobile brands in the country along with related products and services. This will be further complemented by Premium Lounge for Luxury...
Thank you for accepting me in your forum! We are an e-Learning Solutions company and I'm looking forward in meeting online marketing enthusiasts here. Have a great day!😀 Regards,
Hai Friends our college is organizing a tech fest..i am an ece student..so i wish to present a paper based on electronics..so i am requesting u r help for suggesting...